Which team is going to overachieve this year?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
Got tired of my annual picking of Detroit, Buffalo, and Ottawa. All three will be good, but in terms of overachieving I'm going with Montreal.

RickyLafleur

Fall of Pierre
Oct 17, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Devils sure, but how is Buffalo in a similar position?
Buffalo is in a very similar position to us. They are a young, skilled team, perennial underachievers who draft in the top 10 most years, look to have a good young goalie on the horizon in UPL, and, a strong defensive core with Dahlin, Power, Byram. They barely missed the playoffs in the last 2 years. How could Ottawa not be in a similar position when Buffalo has been above Ottawa in the standings since the 2018-2019 season.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Where does everyone think Utah is going to finish?
Not sure. What are the rules for soaking.....

Anywho...I think they will have a decent year. Not a playoff bound year but a year where the new stability of the team does show up on the ice.

MichaelFarrell

Aug 29, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
People can laugh react and I might be wrong but the Montreal Canadians will make the playoffs. The vibes are good there, there are some young players who will take a big step, and they won’t have the same injuries as last year.

I think they sneak into the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad