Which player would you take for a Game 7 winner take all?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which player would you take for a Game 7 winner take all?

• Prime Patrick Kane

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Prime Sid Crosby

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Auston Matthews

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leon Draisaitl

• Connor McDavid

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nikita Kucherov

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Andrei Vasilevsky

• Mitch Marner

• Justin Williams

• Nathan MacKinnon

• Prime Patrick Roy

Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Prime Dominik Hasek

Votes: 28 28.6%
  • Prime Martin Brodeur

• Prime Peter Forsberg

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Prime Evgeni Malkin

• Cale Makar

• Prime Chris Pronger

• Prime Scott Niedermayer

• Prime Nic Lidstrom

• Other (name the player)

Votes: 7 7.1%

• Total voters

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Easy answer: Patrick Roy

My top 3 are probably Crosby, McDavid and Forsberg - and I voted Crosby. Lots of great options though. Good poll

Among this list, I'd take Roy first for a 7 game series, or a full playoff run - but I figure for one game only too much luck/variance with a goalie.

Reactions: BKarchitect

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Hasek or Roy. And for one game, I’ll go with Hasek’s absolute mind-bending ability to keep pucks out.

It’s the ultimate field leveler. Since I know nothing about the make-up of the teams or situation, I’ll take the thing that guarantees me a chance and that the players on my team know gives them a chance, whatever the odds. The kind of confidence a locked in Hasek or a cocky Roy can give everybody else and also influence how you play in front of them gives them a lot more power than just stopping pucks.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Hasek

Small sample size but dude sports a .946 save % in G7's
1.56 GAA

ROY
"Patrick Roy was 6-7-0-0 in 13 games with a goals against average of 2.47 and a save percentage of .908 in the playoffs in his career in G7's"

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Hasek or Roy. And for one game, I’ll go with Hasek’s absolute mind-bending ability to keep pucks out.

It’s the ultimate field leveler. Since I know nothing about the make-up of the teams or situation, I’ll take the thing that guarantees me a chance and that the players on my team know gives them a chance, whatever the odds. The kind of confidence a locked in Hasek or a cocky Roy can give everybody else and also influence how you play in front of them gives them a lot more power than just stopping pucks.
Great post.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Brad Richards. He's 8-0 in game 7s lol
If we're going with non-conventional picks then Williams is definitely the answer.

He's 8-1 to Richards' 8-0, but he had 15 points in his nine Game 7's whereas Richards had seven points in his eight Game 7's.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
If we're going with non-conventional picks then Williams is definitely the answer.

He's 8-1 to Richards' 8-0, but he had 15 points in his nine Game 7's whereas Richards had seven points in his eight Game 7's.
I'll take the undefeated one tyvm. 2nd place goes to pill popper Mike Richards and Red Kelly @ 7-0. Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $50.00