Where will Connor McDavid rank all-time by the time he retires?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Where will Connor McDavid rank all-time by the time he retires?

• Total voters

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Replaces Howe.

That's the way I see it. Gretzkty is Gretzky.

McDavid could bump Lemiuex. . . but the mystique around Lemieux is hard to beat. Coming back from cancer after retiring for years and still being far and away the best player in the league . . . that kinda thing is hard to trump without having set every record imaginable like Gretzky.

If McDavid can win a couple championships and play till he's 40 at an insanely high level . . . he could bump Lemieux down. But I think he ends his career at the bottom end of the top 5.

He'll be higher than Sakic, Yzerman, Crosby, Ovechkin and all those guys though. He's clearly better than all of them.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Nathaniel Skywalker

Oct 18, 2013
Losing the cup and going pointless in fame 6 n 7 doesnt move the needle against mario. Marios 91 was superior easily still. Much more consistent. Points in 22 of 23 games. Finished with and 18 game point streak. 16 goals. Losing the ross again coming in third is also a huge strike for connor against mario. Simply put its not happening especially if he never wins a cup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad