Post-Game Talk: When they arent cheap shotting they're terrible. Barkov leads Panthers to 6-3 win with a hatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Team sucks. Quit on boog. Nothing to play for against a desperate team and win with shaky goaltending. Fire the coach. Everyone sucks

Barkov learned hockey, he deserves some love :sarcasm:

Have 7 losses to spare

Technically 19-5-1 gives us 97 pts so that's just over .666 win %.
Not impossible but they may play better with the pressure on.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Team sucks. Quit on boog. Nothing to play for against a desperate team and win with shaky goaltending. Fire the coach. Everyone sucks

Goalies suck. Good thing team plays consistent defense every game and does't give up any chances. Always dominating 5 on 5 play. Boog has been getting these guys to play their hearts out every night. Always outsmarting the other team's coach and playing the best lines. Goalies never make any saves.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Now Barky is saying that “beginning of the season we knew we were going to be one of the worst on PK”. What the blank?

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Now Barky is saying that “beginning of the season we knew we were going to be one of the worst on PK”. What the blank?
I think he was just saying they were one of the worst teams on the PK in the beginning of the season.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@PSLguy I met 3 awesome Habs fans outside, named Eric, Sylvain, and Pedro.

They happened to be sitting row 4 in our section. You could see them on tv, he had that like... Alligator hunter hat on lol and Sylvain in the expos hat and Eric with the loudest shirt I've seen a man wear...

Turns out Pedro says his last name is Potvin, then I got a better look at him, same eyes. No shit LOL

Fun night. Everyone was cool, Habs fans were respectful and respectable as hell.

Please, please, please let this be the beginning of an honest fight to playoff hockey.

Reactions: PSLguy

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
Well done Cats. Did the sHabs goon it up again because they were losing???? I didn't get to see the game but I ask because of the title of the thread.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I still can’t get over how Barkov basically banished Carey f***ing Price to the shadow realm with that absolutely disgusting goal.
61170EA1C56726D41217BFB586A0C3D9FCFF9D6A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad