What to do with the board - Poll of Yotes fans.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Please don't lock it. Whether we get an arena and team back some day or not, this forum should always stay open for Coyotes fans.
I don't really intend to, at least not right away. But eventually Coyotes fans will atrophy and fall away. What I don't want to see is this board only occupied by a handful of people yelling about east side west side arguements from 20 years ago :laugh:

Reactions: Kaizen

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
I don't really intend to, at least not right away. But eventually Coyotes fans will atrophy and fall away. What I don't want to see is this board only occupied by a handful of people yelling about east side west side arguements from 20 years ago :laugh:
Somebody should have told that to rappers in the 90s 😉

Arizonatah Coyetis

Formerly Kai Yo T
Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Its not your team and never will be

I'm trying, but you're probably right. I lost interest in the Red Wings after moving away from MI in '94 because they weren't local anymore (and we all know how good that team was.) The home town pride is a big part of it for me. Winning just isn't going to feel as good. I might end up fading away, not sure what will happen yet.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
They announced the Sergachev trade this morning, and I just felt anger. It should be Arizona acquiring these players, not Utah.

I'm excited for the team and players. But it seems... Off. Idk. Time will tell.

I'm going to go back to following and rooting for the Sabres more again. It's a seamless transition there.

Things feel weird now. Hockey feels different. I love this game so much. But I need time to heal from everything that's happened.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
still here lurking, while we are still open
Same. I guess mostly because I keep hoping (stupidly) to see a scrap of news that gives us hope for the future. I had to unfollow/block all the sources I used to check on Twitter because I loathe seeing anything that has to do with Utah, a reminder I don't need or want. This was the first time I didn't watch any playoff hockey or the draft in decades. Hopefully indifference will set in soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad