What makes you hate/dislike a team?

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
Trouba and Marchessault.
Stop wasting his time :sarcasm:

Every time I hate, I hate for reason... it may not be a good reason.

Before Vegas I was a Flames fan, so the Oilers it was expected and I was more than happy to live up to.
The Sharks, god I still hate the sharks.
Dallas, Colorado and Boston are all supported by family members.
Seattle, Rangers.... because I can. :laugh::laugh:

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Stop wasting his time :sarcasm:

Every time I hate, I hate for reason... it may not be a good reason.

Before Vegas I was a Flames fan, so the Oilers it was expected and I was more than happy to live up to.
The Sharks, god I still hate the sharks.
Dallas, Colorado and Boston are all supported by family members.
Seattle, Rangers.... because I can. :laugh::laugh:
I hope Vegas is still barely competitive when the Sharks are good again, just so we can annihilate Vegas. I've hated the Kings and Ducks before, but not like Vegas. :laugh:

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Fans are the main reason I generally dislike teams.

The incessant whining from Edmonton fans is really starting to make me dislike the team. Every outlet I look I just see constant complaining about officiating, accusing Florida of flopping, and making excuses for why they're getting the breaks beat off them.

It's insane because after all the trials and tribulations and a hundred top draft picks you'd think they'd just be happy to finally be in the finals, but all they are doing is whining.

Jerzey Devil

Jerzey-Duz-It
Jun 11, 2010
St. Augustine, FL
I mean, if a team goes out and constantly employs scumbag type players, that's a valid reason.

But 9 times out of 10 it's the fans for me... and if I'm being honest probably closer to 19 times out of 20,
Haha, fair enough. I guess the 70’s Flyers were probably pretty easy to hate as a rival fan.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Fans.

The only teams I really disliked was the Habs of like 13-14 years ago. They'd just turtle, dive around etc. Much like the Canucks of 2011.

Reactions: Number8

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Either due to a certain player, or multiple players on a team, or fans on here.

I grew up a Messier fan, so always had a soft spot for EDM, and even after beating Dallas I had no problem rooting for them, but man so many of there posters on here are making me want them to lose now lol

Reactions: Laus723

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad