Value of: What is the value of Lawson Crouse (discussion)

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Crouse is basically Josh Anderson without the injury history and years younger and more physical. I'd do 2023 1st + Sandin + 2024 2nd from the Leafs. That would be the max though.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Matthews to Arizona propaganda should be suspended until Arizona at least gets an arena.

I have a feeling Matthews puts more value in his bonus cheques not bouncing than he does living in his home state

He's literally the GUY who could save the franchise and I can guarantee you Bettman is praying he goes there.

Had heard most of the funding for new arena would be private anyhow so that shouldn't worry the public as much.

Zur En Arrh

Apr 16, 2022
I'd want more if I was Arizona.

Part of me thinks Knies won't sign in Toronto so in theory, it'd make some sense, timeline wise and hometown return for each Knies and Crouse.

I actually think Matthews and Nylander maybe end up in the desert together in a few years. Knies there would only add to the group
Wrong. Neither player is leaving . Matthews is not leaving the chance the be the best leaf ever to play in the worst run team in the NHL on every conceivable level lmfao. He's just not. Ever..

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Wrong. Neither player is leaving . Matthews is not leaving the chance the be the best leaf ever to play in the worst run team in the NHL on every conceivable level lmfao. He's just not. Ever..
While I cant argue the Coyotes have been terribly run for much of their existence, the management group they have in place now is top notch. Things are changing for the better.

jmelm

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Do you think Crouse and Moser for Girard and Raanta is fair ?

I just don't see a fit there. I don't think Girard moves the needle at all for AZ. Moser is younger and better fits the window better.

I don't see any need for AZ to have to add him to Crouse package to get a great offer....if they even are prepared to trade him, which I'm doubtful of.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad