Speculation: What is Swayman's Trade Value?

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
I’m not saying these are realistic or anything, but I think a younger forward and a goalie to split time with Korpisalo. Probably needs some additions, value is so hard to figure right now with the contract situation.

Utah - Crouse and Ingram
Colorado - Colton and Georgiev
Vegas - Hill and Roy
Chicago - Mrazek and Donato
Anaheim - Gibson 50% and Zegras

Swap out Crouse for Schmaltz.

Reactions: SPV

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
I also would think Crouse is too much for Utah to consider given his stature in the org, but Schmaltz not really a lot of interest in. Would be a hard trade to work out.

Utah has lots of picks and prospects to add. The top guys like Iginla, Beaudoin, But, Simashev, etc., won't be moved, and I doubt the 2025 first as well. Maybe "B tier" prospects like Julian Lutz or Miko Matikka are of interest. Utah also has UMass goalie Michael Hrabal.

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
So, where the most likely destination for him if he can't figure it out with the Bruins? This is pretty intriguing, idk how good he really is because he's playing behind the Bruins defense / team structure.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

wintersej

Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Utah has lots of picks and prospects to add. The top guys like Iginla, Beaudoin, But, Simashev, etc., won't be moved, and I doubt the 2025 first as well. Maybe "B tier" prospects like Julian Lutz or Miko Matikka are of interest. Utah also has UMass goalie Michael Hrabal.

And this is why the Bruins should choose overpayment instead of a trade. No one is gonna give up anything close to on ice value AND pay him too much. So might as well be the Bruins that pay him too much.

Of course, Swayman ain’t gonna go find an offersheet either for the same reasons.

So we stand at an impasse.

Reactions: Score08

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad