Speculation: What is Swayman's Trade Value?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Hey, I can post in this one!!

Contract value for swayman is $10+, trade value is a 2x2nd’s and a 3rd and a big cap dump

spaghtti

Oct 13, 2013
Sad thing is that they are just a goalie away...
Had you said a d-man I would have agreed with you but Swayman and Skinner are very comparable

Personally I hope Boston sits him all year to teach him and other players that they don't control the market

Last edited:

CanMerc

#FIRECHEVY
Dec 7, 2023
Bruins wouldn’t trade him in division without a huge overpay, so count TML out, and I see it likely BOS trades him out of conference.
I, personally, could see COL and UTA getting involved

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Bruins wouldn’t trade him in division without a huge overpay, so count TML out, and I see it likely BOS trades him out of conference.
Ducks for Zegras and Gibson.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
I could see vegas, utah, detroit, chicago, trying to trade for him. Anaheim potentially but it depends on if they can get a deal done without trading a first (or at the very least make a trade with a protected first)

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Bruins wouldn’t trade him in division witn without a huge overpay, so count TML out, and I see it likely BOS trades him out of conference.
Utah would offer what? I could see something being worked out, what would that be I do not know. I also have a sleeper Seattle, Beniers, must be in the discussion, now I know that sounds crazy, but hey why not make a run at it.

• Haha
Reactions: spaghtti

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
his value is tough especially with wanting the massive contract once you trade for him.

Swayman made the Def look great
The Def made Swayman look great
Mix of both

its one of those options and unless he goes to a contender, which probably cant afford him, thats a massive gamble given that immediate contract.

also given what we have seen the last few years with goalies getting to the Cup Final, its not mandatory to have a 10 mil dollar goalie.

Think Swayman is good but I wouldnt want the Caps to go after him at that contract.

Score08

Apr 6, 2017
Whichever team gets him make sure you’re not mean to him, or you’ll risk him making list of all the mean things that happened to him and have him airing via social media. Kid is paper soft and proving probably not the kind of character guy you want to dump 9 mil into.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
I’m not saying these are realistic or anything, but I think a younger forward and a goalie to split time with Korpisalo. Probably needs some additions, value is so hard to figure right now with the contract situation.

Utah - Crouse and Ingram
Colorado - Colton and Georgiev
Vegas - Hill and Roy
Chicago - Mrazek and Donato
Anaheim - Gibson 50% and Zegras

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
I’m not saying these are realistic or anything, but I think a younger forward and a goalie to split time with Korpisalo. Probably needs some additions, value is so hard to figure right now with the contract situation.

Utah - Crouse and Ingram
Vegas - Hill and Roy
Utah interesting- Colorado no- Vegas no -Chicago no - Anaheim at 50 % you are trying Zegras only if I can be in the Lockeroom when Zegras walks in and Marchand decks him, but even then NO!

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas

Utah - Crouse and Ingram
Vegas - Hill and Roy

I like the Anaheim deal the best. A good reclamation candidate in Gibson and a young C in Zegras

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Tricky thing about Swayman's value is the other team would most likely need to clear cap to fit in his massive ask.
its not really that massive of an ask, Sea-Bass using the media to trick fans into thinking it is and pretty much getting the fanbase to turn on their young goalie is fairly foolish. I cant see Sway giving in after that. also his comments about how last years arbitration went

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad