Speculation: What is Swayman's Trade Value?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Hey, I can post in this one!!

Contract value for swayman is $10+, trade value is a 2x2nd’s and a 3rd and a big cap dump

spaghtti

Oct 13, 2013
Sad thing is that they are just a goalie away...
Had you said a d-man I would have agreed with you but Swayman and Skinner are very comparable

Personally I hope Boston sits him all year to teach him and other players that they don't control the market

Last edited:

CanMerc

#FIRECHEVY
Dec 7, 2023
Bruins wouldn’t trade him in division without a huge overpay, so count TML out, and I see it likely BOS trades him out of conference.
I, personally, could see COL and UTA getting involved

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Bruins wouldn’t trade him in division without a huge overpay, so count TML out, and I see it likely BOS trades him out of conference.
Ducks for Zegras and Gibson.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
I could see vegas, utah, detroit, chicago, trying to trade for him. Anaheim potentially but it depends on if they can get a deal done without trading a first (or at the very least make a trade with a protected first)

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Bruins wouldn’t trade him in division witn without a huge overpay, so count TML out, and I see it likely BOS trades him out of conference.
Utah would offer what? I could see something being worked out, what would that be I do not know. I also have a sleeper Seattle, Beniers, must be in the discussion, now I know that sounds crazy, but hey why not make a run at it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad