Speculation: What is Swayman's Trade Value?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
We'll offer you Gibson, take it or leave it.

Jokes aside, I am still fairly certain Gibson could become a bonafide number 1 goalie again in a different market and with an actually capable defense in front of him.

Maybe something around Gibson @30% retained plus a B-level prospect like Sidorov could be considered fair value.

Boston gets a proven goalie with a somewhat high probability of bouncing back and rejuvenating his career as well as a prospect that pots goals en masse in juniors but is completely unproven amongst men.

Anaheim gets a great goalie, who can easily mentor Dostal to take over in a few years and some redemption for the lopsided mess that was the Lindholm deal.
Lol how long did it take you to convince yourself this wasn't completely one sided

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
jason-momoa-folding-chair.gif

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
AFPAnalytics which have been close on most contracts had his value @ 5 years x 6.4m

They used hellebyuk shesterkin and demko contracts as comparables.

Reactions: wintersej

Preposterone

Dec 6, 2013
It’s the absolute worst time to trade him. Everyone has their net locked in with a roster of healthy goalies, and on top of that, gms know that Sweeney is bent over the barrel (at the price that sway is asking)

kcunac

Aug 31, 2008
Ottawa
I know the Demko for Sway are jokes but still feel the need to say no interest in shelling out 8-9-19 million for a goalie, especially if you can have a system that can make a 3 million goalie look like a star (not saying that about Bruins and Swaymam, but rather my aspirations for Van).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad