What’s the team need?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Acciari and Schenn were just as good this year.

Outside of the high hits, the late hits, the blatant interference, what exactly did those 2 do better?
They give the opponent something to worry about. Replace Kerfoot with Bennett and Giordano with Gudas and you have a pretty different look.

Do you not feel those two have played a big role in Florida being in the Final?

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
Nine years of the Shanaplan later and it's become abundantly clear they need a new POHO.

Do you think God stays in heaven because he is afraid of his own creation?

Yahweh's Monster.

No wonder Jesus never came back.

In "Homer At Bat", there's a scene where Bart & Lisa are heckling Daryl Strawberry. They didn't think Strawberry's feelings would be hurt. But they were.

Strawberry cried.

I guess we are supposed to feel bad for Daryl Strawberry? Except earlier in the episode, Strawberry had no problems showing up Homer. And talking down to Homer in front of Mr. Burns.

Strawberry took Homer's spot on the team.

He humiliated Homer. Right in front of Homer's boss. Who Homer was trying so hard to impress.

I felt worse for Homer than I did Strawberry.

It reminds me of Matthews & Sabourin. It's okay for Matthews to be a complete goof and treat Sabourin like that. But as soon as the fans say something mean about Matthews, his feelings are hurt.

You get what you give.

You did this Shanahan. YOU. The fans are pissed off. Mean things are being said. The masses have broken out the torches and pitchforks.

And it's ALL YOUR FAULT!

Not me.
Not the fans.
Not the media.
Not anyone else.

YOU.

This was YOUR idea.
This was YOUR Shanaplan.
This was YOUR own creation.

Shanahan's Monster.

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
Vegas
2 - goal 10win 0 lost 100%
3+ goal 4 win 5 lost 44%

Colorado 2022
2- 10 win 0 lost 100%
3+ 6 win 4 lost 60%

Tampa 2021

2- 13 win 1 lost 93%
3+ 3 win 6 lost 33%

Tampa 2020
-2 14 win 1 list 93%
3+ 3 win 5 lost 38%

Stl 2019
2- 14 win 2 lost 88%
3+ 2 win 8 lost 22%

Overall -2 94% of win
3 + 39% of win

Leafs this season
2- 3win 0 lost 100%
3+ 2 win 6 lost 25%

For me to get succes in playoff, its simple... you cant allowed 3 goal 73% of the time and hope to win, and aftet
R blaming offensive group to dont overcome it... you cant win in playoff with a goalie giving up 1-2 or 3 weak goal every game... its just impossible...

Thats why edmonton losing, why toronto losing, why boston losing, why tampa lost

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad