GDT: WhaleCanes @ Bruins: AKA Whale v.s. Bear

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McBrockGinn

JerkDaddy
Jan 9, 2018
Male
Canadians:
We don't see the 'Canes play up here very often but tonight is a go!
'Canes/Whalers vs Bruins Televised on Sportsnet @ 7est.
Go Whalers Go!!
All depends on which team feed it is... I'm assuming it's the Bruins feed. Would be pleasantly surprised if it's the Canes though. Normally have to stream the game where there's at least a 30 second delay.

Trizz617

Jan 5, 2018
Boston/Quebec
soundcloud.com
I love that we're wearing the Whalers gear in Boston. If you're going to troll, troll all the way.
I still have a soft spot in my heart for the Whale. It'll be just like old times tonight(Adams Division days). Here's to a great game Caniacs and Jerks & respect to your great play so far this season. Peace.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Sour grapes combined with group-think. It's a survival mechanism.
There is no sports hate like New England sports hate. They’ll fight any way you want to fight too. Quote stats from 20 years ago if you want to go that way, completely disregard all your arguments with insults that sound way better than yours....

It’s truly an art form here.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Boston and Calgary don't seem like ideal fits for his personality. Right after we acquired him i had said i thought Carolina might be the perfect market for him to end up in, and it seems to be working out so far.
If it can work for Pitts it can work for Dougie. From a distance Pitts seemed as anti social and awkward as they come. Dougie seems pretty normal by comparison, he really looks like he’s having a blast. When I see him interacting with everyone he looks really engaged just like any another dude out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad