Post-Game Talk: West Side Story

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Kravstov asked to be traded. He will not likely see Ranger ice from this point on. They don't want to risk him getting hurt in a game when they're trying to find a taker for him.

No one wants him.

That said there really is no reason to change any of the lines aside from reading for a leshitshow upgrade. Right now they need to get Igor right. That’s all that is really holding them back.

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
Well those ones do happen. Team got a bunch of good chances and kept pressing, but sometimes you just ain't gonna get it. Igor does need to be better though. Can't give up 4 in that game.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
If Igor doesnt wake up were going to waste one of our best opportunities to win the cup. His play for the last month has been awful but even besides that he has not even come close to what he was last season
Do you think this team is contending for the cup? I don't even like our matchup with the Devils. I don't see us getting past them, let alone going deep.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Do you think this team is contending for the cup? I don't even like our matchup with the Devils. I don't see us getting past them, let alone going deep.

I don’t think we are there just yet. Might get to 2nd round. But I think our kids still need more experience. Last playoff run certainly helped.

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX
I don't even think Georgiev ever ducked the media. You didn't play well and you haven't really since the All-Star break and now you add refusing to speak after the game. Not a good look at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad