Post-Game Talk: West Side Story

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
1676947484186.png

Bleh

I gave ya'll a chance to start this thread...

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Not much to say. Hellebuyck dominated us and Igor was leaky. No alarm bells, but can we PLEASE try Kravtsov over Leschyshyn? He's honestly the most replaceable player this team has ever had. Average as they come.

Anyway, on to Thursday. Waive Leschyshyn tomorrow.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Lot's of good chances which Hellebuyck made look look pretty pedestrian, he was damn good.
They didn't have lots of time in their offensive zone but when they did we looked pretty bad. Poor coverage, slow and flat footed, plus a lot of passes that just missed the mark.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Feels like the second time we've lost in regulation in a month to me. Not worked up about it.

Definitely not our best game as a group; Kakko, Zibanejad, and obviously Shesterkin in particular left a lot to be desired for me in this one. At the same time, we played well enough to win, just didn't. On to the next one.

Reactions: will1066

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
8-0-2 previously, due for a loss. Not worried. They were all over us not giving us any lanes to pass or shoot. We were soft as baby sh** on defense. Hellebuyck made saves, Igor didn't. They had a few nice bounces that lead to goals and a few nice bounces that prevented giving up goals.

Not trashing Igor because I think he'll be fine in the playoffs, but he needs a week off then give him 5 games in a row to get into a groove.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Not much to say. Hellebuyck dominated us and Igor was leaky. No alarm bells, but can we PLEASE try Kravtsov over Leschyshyn? He's honestly the most replaceable player this team has ever had. Average as they come.

Anyway, on to Thursday. Waive Leschyshyn tomorrow.
Kravstov asked to be traded. He will not likely see Ranger ice from this point on. They don't want to risk him getting hurt in a game when they're trying to find a taker for him.

Reactions: BleedBlueNYR

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
Real Talk - Tarasenko is a fraud thus far …
He’s brought zero - no attack - perimeter hugger - looks like Vladimir Vorbiev.

KAM has gotten sloppy - could be overworked .

Mikkola is a pleasant surprise.

Shesterkin needs to be better - might mean more Halak until he’s right .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->