Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I expect Edmonto to take a penalty on purpose the first minute to get a sh. Montour should not see any ice time anymore or at least not PP

Also even more important

Dont wear black suits anymore
There ready for the funeral

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Obviously the decision makers won’t do any of this but if I was deciding I would:

Not fly any f***ing family member to Edmonton they can celebrate later if we win those motherf***ers.

Put Monty on third f***ing pair or sit him.

I’m against goalie controversy unless that’s your last card and I think it’s time to pull Bob for good because he’s done.

Have Maurice refuse to talk to media. Only have him yell at players behind closed doors.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
Dont really agree they won game 3. Bob has been bad has been the main issue, Montour and shit special teams along with it. 5 v 5 they look good.

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
I'm pissed off. They ruined my night sleep for a week, and for these shitty performances.

They play like they've already won it, and gifting turnover, letting inn soft goals and letting McDavid do what he want. They deserve to lose both these games and the final. This is so f***ing typical, get your head out of your ass! I'm totally serious when I say I expect a reverse sweep, we always make history.

- Stop gifting turnovers on the PP
- Bob: you have been good for maybe 2 games, but let in too many soft goals. Step the f*** up!
- And the refs need to wake the f*** up.

Now there will certainly be a game 7. There is no way we change this momentum and win on away ice. Feels like last year, just teasing us more..

Rant over, and go Cats.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Oilers getting their ass kicked
Knee Luostar
Knee Erod
Knee Bennett
Concuss Barkov.
It's all good.
Why aren't we targeting their players?
That’s what I want to know too. Game six, take out their stars when they line up against the fourth line. I mean take them out.

“Hockey play”

Reactions: I am not exposed

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Dont really agree they won game 3. Bob has been bad has been the main issue, Montour and shit special teams along with it. 5 v 5 they look good.
I mean they did some good things today but we’re going back to Edmonton where they spanked us last game. We have made too many mental mistakes. Good news if it’s fixable. Bad news is we have some dumb f***s.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Nic Cousins has to draw in for Game 6. Okposo can't keep up. Since Knobblauch is starting the game with Brown and Janmark, then Maurice needs to start the game with Lomberg and Cousins. Its been 2 straight games now where Brown and Janmark dictated the pace of the game right from puck drop. Maurice needs to put a stop to that.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Nic Cousins has to draw in for Game 6. Okposo can't keep up. Since Knobblauch is starting the game with Brown and Janmark, then Maurice needs to start the game with Lomberg and Cousins. Its been 2 straight games now where Brown and Janmark dictated the pace of the game right from puck drop. Maurice needs to put a stop to that.
Rangers and oilers have dominated us in depth scoring

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Maurice getting absolutely dogwalked by a rookie headcoach that looks like a cartoon character from some obscure Adult Swim show.
I think he bought the koolaide that the 8-1 loss was a fluke no need to panic

And then sat on his ass until half the game was over

They even do half of the effort they did in the second half of this game its ot at the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad