• YES

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat Trick

#CatsAreComing
Apr 23, 2014
Tbh, it shouldn't dictate our faith who plays 5 min in the fourth line. So it doesn't really matter who play there. It's the big guns we need more from. And stop playing these high scoring games, we win with grinding and choking. We're not beating edm with goal scoring contest

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I am gonna be completely drunk when the game starts. Not sure I Wanna watch it then

Think I'm going out too to get drunk. Possibly my final 2 games watching hockey

Montour and Bob cost us the game to be honest.

And okposo still playing. I hope that's over

OEL played as the extra dman at the end. Hopefully game 6 OEL is on #1 PP if they get one

Our best chance if someone takes out Montour in practice

Reactions: Boothinator and KW

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
4th line didn't cost the Panthers anything tonight. Here's what cost the Panthers:

1. Awful, AWFUL first unit power play.

2. Bob sucked.

3. Reinhart and Verhaeghe shooting muffins into the chest of Skinner on good scoring opportunities.

and

4. Edmonton played well on their power plays.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
It's mega aggravating that this isn't wrapped up. We had them wrapped up an done. And we let them off the hook. We have to win Fri. I still think we do, but uts annoying it's come to this.
play liek we did later in this game and we can win. gotta win 1 of the next 2...

imagine if we stopped giving up shorties.

i really want to get back to my normal scheduled life.

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
I always said us in 5 cause i really believed this team was IT, still think this is the year for us but a bit dissappointed they have let themselves get dragged into Edmonton’s game, allowing all these stupid plays to put themselves behind early in the past two games.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Ill keep saying this

But its insane what a difference erod on the 2nd made, carrying this bum ass team

I think cv is legit hurting this team right as weird as hell that is to say, and reino is just skating, hes had a few great chances and just whiffs on the shot

Barkovs been kinda hesitating and just slightly off, which is depressing to see

Third line has been good before but man we really needed to them to come alive tonight, hoping lundell has another breakout game in him

I hope bob feels a little bit better after that save on RNH, but man, not a good night for him.

I thinkmhe couldve saved the shorty and the mcdavid goal, The two pp goals against i dont fault him. But it really sucks when hes mortal cause the team collapses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad