Someone might be a bit sour

• Haha
Reactions: batting1k

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
A lot of reporters questions about Sasha & Ek and how long they’ve been here. Looking for those OGs to get some goals/points tonight. Yes Sasha is a beast defensively but him having zero points in the SCF just feels wrong.

-ghoste
I was really impressed with Ek on the game tying goal last game.
Having the presence of mind to pass the puck over on the point was awesome!
I thought he played a really good game, and I look for the same tonight.

ScottyMascotty

Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg
I wonder what adjustments to PP we may see tonight.

Came here with non-trivial idea: put Verhaeghe on right side in PP1 and turn him into Hoffman. Play Barkov on the point and Montour on the left side. Gives us two one-timing shooting threats.

Reactions: Beezers Mask

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

Came here with non-trivial idea: put Verhaeghe on right side in PP1 and turn him into Hoffman. Play Barkov on the point and Montour on the left side. Gives us two one-timing shooting threats.

Stop, those ideas are way too rational.

Reactions: KW

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013

Verhaeghe really doesn’t have much of a one timer. Duclair probably is the only real one timer threat as a left hand shot on the team

Vegas collapsing does mean we need more shots from the wings but we’ve never been able to do that quickly and won’t with this personnel

I think the best way to accomplish it is constant motion between the top 3 guys to keep the Vegas PKers moving and open up shooting lanes

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
“Aaron Ekblad and I went out for hot dogs together before game 3.” - Phil Kessel

:)
No way. Is that real lmao

Verhaeghe really doesn’t have much of a one timer. Duclair probably is the only real one timer threat as a left hand shot on the team

Vegas collapsing does mean we need more shots from the wings but we’ve never been able to do that quickly and won’t with this personnel

I think the best way to accomplish it is constant motion between the top 3 guys to keep the Vegas PKers moving and open up shooting lanes

I think Forsling has a good one timer

It won't happen but Montour and Forsling on the wings Barkov up top then Reinhart and Tkachuk doing there down low thing

Reactions: Beezers Mask

larueskee

Player/Member USA Hockey or affilates 1972-2006
Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
Hope you don't mind me free ranging on your board tonight. As all the makings for a special hockey game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad