• Yes

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Bottom line is this team needs to come into game 5 prepared to play and willing to do what it takes. Hopefully Maurice knows how to adjust and which buttons to press to help make it happen...

Reactions: ShootIt

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
Bottom line is this team needs to come into game 5 prepared to play and willing to do what it takes. Hopefully Maurice knows how to adjust and which buttons to press to help make it happen...

Hopefully he keeps the lines as is. Keep Lundell with Barkov

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021
Down 3 zip and totally out of it.
At the end we had a chance to tie it.
Tough bunch of SOB’s

Let’s see if we have any healthy bodies and magic left.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I mean I get why Adin Hill acts the way he does. He’s been fighting his whole life to be relevant due to being an absolute bum. Now he’s on this stage being carried to a win. Not a bad way to live your life.

Reactions: batting1k

Justlou4545

Jul 14, 2007
Hialeah,Fl
Maybe let some of the kids actually play instead of playing Dalpe and White. Neither do anything at either end of the ice so what difference is it going to make at this point. He will probably roll Smith out there instead though lol.

Reactions: ShootIt

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
another random note.. lundell was flying.. but we still had rhino out there at the end.. an bennett... i would have puty lundy out and bennett bench

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Maybe let some of the kids actually play instead of playing Dalpe and White. Neither do anything at either end of the ice so what difference is it going to make at this point. He will probably roll Smith out there instead though lol.
If the kids were gonna play it should have started much sooner imo.

Reactions: batting1k

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
We need more playoff difference makers. I really like Tyler bertuzzi and hope we land him this summer.

Rhino and Benny and duke are very inconsistent and not consistent difference makers

DarthRevenue

Jun 5, 2023
Hoping these guys can find a way to win game 5

on life support but not completely dead

Ultimately, it's possible. We did it against Boston. So while I've accepted that this is likely over. I will still watch and hope that they find their swagger again.

It was nice to finally enjoy a long postseason, instead of just watching other teams. Hate that it's vegas. The least deserving fan base in all of sports. Except maybe the leafs.

It took a lot of things to go our way to make it this far. I don't think this team is set up to make a consistent run like this until we rid ourselves of the bob contract unfortunately

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

Meh. Too late for that and too much to learn at this point. If you want to have any chance of coming back you can’t be rolling rookies out there.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
I’d like to see a switch up with the forward lines, they aren’t gelling together right now.
Because they’re just randomly thrown together parts based on whoever is actually healthy enough to play

We tried to run 3 real lines again to start but abandoned that because Cousins Barkov Duclair obviously wasn’t going to work so Reinhart went back with Barkov and we tried to go back to 2 scoring lines

Then during the push to comeback, both Duclair and Tkachuk were out hurt so Dalpe was benched and we threw together 2 scoring lines with whatever was left and a 4th line playing a few minutes here or there to give them a rest

Just unfortunate timing for a bad injury run

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
tbh, I think the biggest issue here is that 90% of this board feels we wont be back in the SCF for another 27 years so its hard to take this the way its unfolding.
I think we will be a consistent playoff threat for years to come lead by Chuck. He’s a type of player that rallies the team to win series.

But you need a ton of luck to make it as far as we have and that’s one thing this franchise has never had a ton of.

We are now easily top 3 trade/free agent destinations in the league…winning team, no state income tax, weather, women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad