Confirmed with Link: Weekes: The Avs are re-signing Justus Annunen, 2 year, 833k per, 1-way deal

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I miss clean-coiffed Bednar.
He looks like a conductor right now.
leopold (1).jpg

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Last night was the first time my wife sat down to watch a game this season. Her only comment for the entire game was that Bednar needed a haircut
I've said on the website run by the coked-up South African dude that Bednar looks like Bruno the Trashman when he has his hair grown out and pulls down that silly hat he likes to wear at practice over his eyes.
1729716434361.jpeg

AvBuff

May 1, 2019
In a league where it seems like every other team is coached by one - sometimes two - bald guys with no-line bifocals . . . I find Bednar's flowing, salt and pepper locks absolutely glorious.

Only slightly behind those of Jessica Campbell.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Last night was the first time my wife sat down to watch a game this season. Her only comment for the entire game was that Bednar needed a haircut
I remember a short feature on Bednar pre-pandemic, I think it aired on Altitude but was available on Youtube. Anyways, he lived in the same building as some barbershop and part of the feature was filmed while he was getting a haircut. He was friend with he owner there and it looked like he was going there all the time.

I'm guessing it closed during the 2020 lockdown and Bednar decided not to go back or something.

JustPenalties

Jan 17, 2024
I remember a short feature on Bednar pre-pandemic, I think it aired on Altitude but was available on Youtube. Anyways, he lived in the same building as some barbershop and part of the feature was filmed while he was getting a haircut. He was friend with he owner there and it looked like he was going there all the time.

I'm guessing it closed during the 2020 lockdown and Bednar decided not to go back or something.
I came here to read what you guys think about Annunen and he's start for the season. You guys are talking about a hair style of some never heard old guy. This is some next level degeneracy and I kinda like it.

Ceremony

How I choose to feel is how I am
Jun 8, 2012
Did Fourgiev become Fourgiev when he had all his hair cut off? We're on to something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad