Pre-Game Talk: Week of the road warriors @SEA (Tuesday @6:30PM) @UTAH (Thursday @7:00PM)

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Pipe down, there will be a place in Colton’s bumhole for you after we trade Wood.
licking-lips-yummy.gif

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Colton is not better than any of

Rantanen
Nichushkin
Lehkonen
Drouin
Landeskog

He's been great as a fill in but if we are healthy than theres no way he should stay on the 1st line.

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I just hope he doesn't break down like he did last year. He was doing reasonably well in a quasi-2C role for a big chunk of the season, and then, coupled with LOC going down, just kinda imploded. He really just looked tired the rest of the season and postseason.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Colton is not better than any of

Rantanen
Nichushkin
Lehkonen
Drouin
Landeskog

He's been great as a fill in but if we are healthy than theres no way he should stay on the 1st line.

It's not about just putting the best players together.

It's about being able to find a balance and run multiple threatening lines.

Mack has basically proven at this point he can carry a dead horse as a linemate and make them productive. If you can create three lines that are offensive threats every night instead of just 1 or even 2... That's how you win in the playoffs.

Reactions: Hornstar

Dr Amazing

Oct 5, 2017
Alright Avs faithful it's time for the Utah the Avs will show the Hockey Club why the Avs are awesome and Georgiev will rise victorious for the beloved Avalanche go Avs go .

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
This is the first time since 2022 that our depth has really shone through. Not sure how long it will last, but MacFarland has done a solid job going after lads like Malinski, Ivan, Colton, Kivi, and it makes such a difference when you're able to draft in the later rounds like Kovalenko.

Reactions: AllAboutAvs

Ceremony

How I choose to feel is how I am
Jun 8, 2012
I don’t think there’s a human being on this planet that hates Georgiev more than Mikko Rantanen.
I always knew there was a competition where I could best a multi-millionaire, championship winning athlete. It's my time to shine, baby!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad