Pre-Game Talk: Week of Make a F***ing Save, Damnit! vs NYI (Mon 7PM); vs BOS (Wed 7:30PM); vs ANA (Fri 7PM); @ SJ (Sun 6PM)

How many goaltenders will play for the Avs this week?

Votes: 3 6.4%

Votes: 2 4.3%

Votes: 24 51.1%

Votes: 4 8.5%

Votes: 14 29.8%

• Total voters

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
Wasn't Steinberg a nepo baby pick? Not surprised he gets a "well deserved" NHL game here. Also the Ondrej Pavel hype train as our future 4th line center died fairly quickly.

Reactions: Bender

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
Wasn't Steinberg a nepo baby pick? Not surprised he gets a "well deserved" NHL game here. Also the Ondrej Pavel hype train as our future 4th line center died fairly quickly.
I think he was a big reach at least. Nice to see those work out sometimes.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Kylington better have a much, much better game than he was a couple days ago. If he plays like that again tonight, Boston will feast.

Bednar pointing out the physicality of Stienburg likely points to him not being happy with how soft the Avs have played thusfar.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Kylington better have a much, much better game than he was a couple days ago. If he plays like that again tonight, Boston will feast.

Bednar pointing out the physicality of Stienburg likely points to him not being happy with how soft the Avs have played thusfar.
Bednar by the day becoming the MOAR TUFFNESS coach and I hate it

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I'm fine with giving random rookies a chance over Wags. Wish we weren't doing it with the 4C slot, but Wags has looked good awful. Might as well try the spaghetti and wall tactic here.

Bednar going back to George is not surprising. But will almost undoubtedly lead to a 0-4 start. Annunen ended last season with a .928 save percentage. I don't understand Bednar at all.

jani

Oct 15, 2023
Groundhog day

Attachments

• ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif
    ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Haha
Reactions: JudoKoala

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Bednar by the day becoming the MOAR TUFFNESS coach and I hate it
I'm undecided on if he was always this guy and it just took roster turnover to have it happen or if he's influenced by the trend across the league.

That said, the Avs are way too soft. But I don't think it is up front, it is on the backend.

Reactions: dahrougem2

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I'm undecided on if he was always this guy and it just took roster turnover to have it happen or if he's influenced by the trend across the league.

That said, the Avs are way too soft. But I don't think it is up front, it is on the backend.

You're playing my music now Hench. Bring Big Z home..... Wait a minute, that's what's gonna happen tonight. f***. We're losing like 2 more guys tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: JudoKoala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad