Pre-Game Talk: Week of Drop the F'n Puck: @VGK(Wed 8PM), vCBJ(Sat 7PM)

How many points this week?

Results are only viewable after voting.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
So I didn't see it, how did CDH react to that Georgiev goal in the Lumbus game, people kept posting that he did very little to hide his disdain.

If you watch the 3rd goal there you can hear it, though I think the NHL muted it down quite a bit from the earlier highlights.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Well it was bad enough for Bednar to suddenly believe Kylington is a better option, so...must've been pretty bad

Was de Haan a healthy scratch? I knew he wasn't in the last game but I figured he was injured. Huh. I can see why Bednar wasn't happy about it but geez, I hope that wasn't the reason they took him out and put Kylington in.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
CDH has been a healthy scratch, but I doubt it is due that outburst. If it is due to an outburst, it would have to be much worse than that. It is probably a combo of his own poor play and wanting to get the other defensemen some games.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
CDH has been a healthy scratch, but I doubt it is due that outburst. If it is due to an outburst, it would have to be much worse than that. It is probably a combo of his own poor play and wanting to get the other defensemen some games.
I just find it interesting that CDH was seemingly the 6 with a bullet all through camp and preseason, only to get one game before being scratched for a guy that had a truly horrific performance. Who knows. Could just be they want to get a better look at the other guys

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I just find it interesting that CDH was seemingly the 6 with a bullet all through camp and preseason, only to get one game before being scratched for a guy that had a truly horrific performance. Who knows. Could just be they want to get a better look at the other guys
Who knows... I can say having watched CDH a lot last year, he really sucks now. Just not a good defender anymore and for somebody his size, he seemingly refuses to play physical.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad