Pre-Game Talk: Week of Drop the F'n Puck: @VGK(Wed 8PM), vCBJ(Sat 7PM)

How many points this week?

Results are only viewable after voting.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
30 mpg for a Corvette isn’t bad. It’s like 16 city 24 highway for the new ones but if you drive it slowly you can get that to 30 mpg on the highway I guess, although I think I’d have difficulty driving slowly in the Corvette

It's listed at 27 for the early C6s 2005 to 2007, and yeah it's easy to hit 30+ at 70 to 75.

It depends on the mood, traffic patterns, etc and once you have that power, and are used to it, it's interesting how easy it is to be more chill with the throttle lol.

But yes I can go through a half a tank in the same distance I go through 1/8 if I so choose and traffic is lighter. Sunset drives with a radar detector make it all worth it lol.

Reactions: the_fan

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Fourgiev is gonna get pulled midway through the 2nd after allowing his 4th goal in 13 shots. Fatty comes in and lets in one goal on 11 shots

Ambulanche somehow take this 6-5, Mack's line combining for 5 of those goals

Reactions: CobraAcesS

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Now that's how you get cheap ELC players that actually may do something.

It also means I need to find another team to enjoy watching hockey this year.
I can never cheer for another team. I’ll just have to suffer the misery of losing and deal with it

Reactions: LurkerMcgee

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Not a huge surprise. Annunen didn't really make a case for himself either. Korpisalo isn't even in the country yet (immigration), and even if he was they would not throw him into the deep end straight away. Besides, it's so early in the season, even Georgiev deserves a bounce back chance (yeah yeah, we've seen enough during the last two years but still)
You mean Kahkonen right?

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
It's honestly to the point that I hope we lose, and badly. 7-0 Columbus let's go. Put some heat on our passive management to make a move at goalie they won't otherwise. Does anyone realistically believe Georgiev can turn it around and string together enough consistency to give this team a chance to win regularly? The answer is no.

LurkerMcgee

Oct 6, 2020
It's honestly to the point that I hope we lose, and badly. 7-0 Columbus let's go. Put some heat on our passive management to make a move at goalie they won't otherwise. Does anyone realistically believe Georgiev can turn it around and string together enough consistency to give this team a chance to win regularly? The answer is no.
What can they even do realistically? Who can they trade for? I literally can’t think of anyway out of this mess for the foreseeable future.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Hoping your team to lose (if you are not tanking) is next level.

What f***ing move even is out there? Give me a name.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Avs got blown out last year and it didn't change a thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad