Pre-Game Talk: Week of Drop the F'n Puck: @VGK(Wed 8PM), vCBJ(Sat 7PM)

How many points this week?

Results are only viewable after voting.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
REAL HOCKEY IS BACK!

colorado-avalanche-fans.gif

Injured: Lehkonen, Landeskog
Suspended: Nichushkin

IMG_3947.gif

Last edited:

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Let's go!

No idea how this season will go. Feels like the first season in years where the wheels have a legitimate chance to fall off.

But on the flip side, with some good health breaks we could be the best team in the West.

Be interesting to see how it plays out.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
Seattle
Oh yeah, can't wait. Flight is booked to be there Saturday.

Edit* If anyone has been to The Sack recently, what is the N/A beer scene like?

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Bet Mose doesn't call him that... nor anyone on TNT/ESPN/NHLN/Spoortsnet/CBC/TSN
I wonder if anyone's even asked him before? You think someone on the broadcast team would have the foresight to at least ask him, but you know I wouldn't say Moser and Rycroft charm comes from their wit. You see how it's spelled and just assume it's Ivan Ivan I guess.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
I wonder if anyone's even asked him before? You think someone on the broadcast team would have the foresight to at least ask him, but you know I wouldn't say Moser and Rycroft charm comes from their wit. You see how it's spelled and just assume it's Ivan Ivan I guess.
I don't think it was till he got to Colorado that Darius Kasparaitis said he pronounced his first name "Darr-you-ss", and everyone outside of Kelly and McNab still called him "Dare-ee-us"

Reactions: sethro109

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Trying to set my expectations for ~.500 hockey for Oct/Nov but I know I will be pissed when we actually go .500.
I’d bet a bit above .500… but people shouldn’t expect .800, just be happy if they get even remotely close

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad