NCAA GDT: Week 9: In the Navy, You Can Rep the Group of Five

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I guess gameday is going to wait and see how Penn State does? SMU - PItt would be fun for gameday. Good ole fashion ACC match up.

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
I mean sure, but when the right call on the field was made, they were down a touchdown entering the 4th quarter with an all time bad offence against the team everyone is predicting to win a national title.

They lost 1 game to a team that beats everyone not named Bama and all of a sudden they are a fraud?

They lost to the team that won the last 2 out of 3 titles and all of a sudden are frauds?

Oh well, we could lose to Vandy and he's right, just seems a bit harsh
They fell behind 23-0 at home - the game really wasn't all that competitive until the refs were cowed into changing the PI call. And even after TX scored and had momentum, GA came right back and took control of the game again.

It was another chance for TX to prove they were "back" and they didn't.

We thinking Penn State is on upset watch?
PSU is always on upset watch - esp. after yet another disgraceful scandal on campus this week.

GameDay should’ve done a Navy game while they could
Big change today from playing the likes of Bucknell and Temple I guess.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Texas beats Alabama at home, wins a conference title, makes the playoff, currently ranked #5 but loses to a team that hasn't lost to anyone not named Bama in like 300 games. "See, they aren't back!!!!"

okay

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Dart with an incredible play.

It's funny because this is probably the best year for a 12 team playoff, because it's definitely going to be some any given Saturday bullshit.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
By the way, Matt Rhule is like 20-5 as a road team to the spread after a loss. His teams respond.

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
Crazy how wide open CFB is now that the top teams can’t just hoard all the talent

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad