NCAA GDT: Week 9: In the Navy, You Can Rep the Group of Five

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Danny Kannell thinks Texas is a fraud, interesting.
The reality is they’ve had a bad schedule. The eyebrows always get raised when you lose to the best team you play. They were close to getting run out of their own stadium.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
@GKJ If you want to earn enough $$$ to be able to afford Taylor Swift tickets, then outwit Stanford Steve (who was 2-1 last week and is 16-8 on the season) on these 3 contests:

UCF-2.5 over BYU
Kansas+10 over K-State
The U-21 over Free Shoes U :yo: :yo: :yo:

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
The reality is they’ve had a bad schedule. The eyebrows always get raised when you lose to the best team you play. They were close to getting run out of their own stadium.
I mean sure, but when the right call on the field was made, they were down a touchdown entering the 4th quarter with an all time bad offence against the team everyone is predicting to win a national title.

They lost 1 game to a team that beats everyone not named Bama and all of a sudden they are a fraud?

They lost to the team that won the last 2 out of 3 titles and all of a sudden are frauds?

Oh well, we could lose to Vandy and he's right, just seems a bit harsh

Last edited:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Corso's Headgear Selection.....from Bloomington, IN......where the legendary, iconic Lee Corso honed his coaching skillz!!! :yo: :heart:

Factoid: Lee is 2-2 when donning the Huskie & has never donned his beloved Hoosier headgear :nod:

Sign of the Day: "Welcome Home Coach Corso". :yo: :heart:

Celebrity Picker: Indiana alum & Phillies slugger Kyle Schwarber, who of course is going for his alma mater to beat the Huskies. :nod:

Lee: Says it obvious who he's going to pick as he dons the 1979 Holiday Bowl cap :handclap:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Does the Nuss Bus keep rolling today as he tries to become the latest LSU QB pushing into top QB in the draft conversation his last year in college?

Is it a damning indictment of the QB draft class that legitimate names like Dane Brugler has Nussmeier as the top QB in the draft class?

The magic 8 ball says ask again later.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Does the Nuss Bus keep rolling today as he tries to become the latest LSU QB pushing into top QB in the draft conversation his last year in college?

Is it a damning indictment of the QB draft class that legitimate names like Dane Brugler has Nussmeier as the top QB in the draft class?

The magic 8 ball says ask again later.
You take a QB in the top 15, you should be fired imo.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I mean sure, but when the right call on the field was made, they were down a touchdown entering the 4th quarter with an all time bad offence against the team everyone is predicting to win a national title.

They lost 1 game to a team that beats everyone not named Bama and all of a sudden they are a fraud?

They lost to the team that won the last 2 out of 3 titles and all of a sudden are frauds?

Oh well, we could lose to Vandy and he's right, just seems a bit harsh
I wouldn’t say they’re a fraud but it’s a green light for the takests and we now have a system where ‘frauds’ can make the Expanded College Football Playoff but you can only play the teams on your schedule. Do they get another shot at them in Atlanta?

Reactions: Tony Romo

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I wouldn’t say they’re a fraud but it’s a green light for the takests and we now have a system where ‘frauds’ can make the Expanded College Football Playoff but you can only play the teams on your schedule. Do they get another shot at them in Atlanta?
Need A&M to win tonight to get a chance.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Need A&M to win tonight to get a chance.
If Texas wins out they will be there. I think Vanderbilt will cover them today.

It’s a season where it looks like everyone is a fraud so no one should take it personally.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
You take a QB in the top 15, you should be fired imo.
I'm not sure there are any first round talents at QB this draft.

But I'm also pretty sure there aren't more than 2-3 who arguably are first round talents, and there are like 7 teams who need a QB.

It'll be an interesting draft at the QB position for sure.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If Ohio State sleepwalks in the first half next week, they will lose to Penn State.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Have a hard time seeing any 10 win SEC teams being left out of the playoff

Depends on how things shake out

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
If Texas wins out they will be there. I think Vanderbilt will cover them today.

It’s a season where it looks like everyone is a fraud so no one should take it personally.
LSU and A&M don’t have an in conference L yet, they are first and second. One will obviously drop tonight. Tennessee can also make it as well. It’s going to be a shit show.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
LSU and A&M don’t have an in conference L yet, they are first and second. One will obviously drop tonight. Tennessee can also make it as well. It’s going to be a shit show.
There’s no way LSU runs the table, they will cough one up.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
weak ass call in the Nebraska/Ohio State game. They may need to make OPI/DPI reviewable because these refs can't call this correctly.

Reactions: End of Line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad