NFL GDT: Week 8: Russell’s New Recipe

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I'm telling you, it starts with ownership

Daniels thanking Josh Harris in the post game for giving him everything possible to get him healthy for this game

You think that idiot past owner would have done that?

Reactions: RedRocking

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
In hindsight, good call to not bring in noted gunslinger with the big arm, Marcus Mariota.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
You can cover him, but you can't really do anything else.
If the ball if batted up like that and someone is there, you can just tackle him. I think they rushed 3, and it looked like the right tackle got away with a hold though the bears had no business winning this game regardless.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You can tell how crazy that was because it finally left Romo speechless. He didn't know what to say.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
What was 53 doing on that entire play? Was he spying the QB? They rushed three and he just sat in the flat until Daniels scrambled left again, even then he didn't really make much of an effort.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If the ball if batted up like that and someone is there, you can just tackle him. I think they rushed 3, and it looked like the right tackle got away with a hold though the bears had no business winning this game regardless.
The defenders are taught to tap it behind them, problem was there was too much room in the end zone.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
I don’t know what’s Drake Maye will turn into. He looks like he has some game to him. But I thank the football gods every week that Jayden Daniels went before their pick.
This X1000. I thank our lucky stars that Washington took him before the Pats had a chance. Thank you Buddha.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Honestly, that's fitting. Bears had absolutely no business winning that game.

One of the most casual Hail Mary catches and celebrations.
No Hail Mary catch is easy. You never know if you're every truly in the right place at the right time. I will say that DB made a common mistake. If you can't bat it down, you might as well not bother touching it. The ball going up increases the chances of a catch.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What was 53 doing on that entire play? Was he spying the QB? They rushed three and he just sat in the flat until Daniels scrambled left again, even then he didn't really make much of an effort.
He's moving around, I think he's just trying to get a shot at him but he has too many linemen in the way

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
He's moving around, I think he's just trying to get a shot at him but he has too many linemen in the way

He might as well not even be out there though. He initially looked to rush and then pulled back. Maybe picking his spot like you said but in the end he was a non-factor with whatever he was doing.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Having watched this Washington team on and off for a long period, this is the type of game that has usually ended in disappointment. I had all the premonitions that disaster would be the end.
Caleb Williams was clearly nervous and jittery through out the game. Got rid of that in the 4th.
"THat One Big Play" given up is a habit of the Washington D. They did choke like they always did with Swift TD and the final drive.

All was lost, except for the Hail Mary. Even on the Hail Mary, Daniels realized to stop scrambling right and go back to the middle.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He might as well not even be out there though. He initially looked to rush and then pulled back. Maybe picking his spot like you said but in the end he was a non-factor with whatever he was doing.
He's too far off the ball, but he might be just trying to surprise them

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Alright I need just 3 points to win my fantasy matchup. I have Lamb and Deebo.

I’m only posting this because of how hilarious it will be for me to not get it and that failure can now be enjoyed by all.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
they just said Hail Mary’s like that is team of destiny type stuff. The last Hail Mary was completed by Aaron Rodgers against Buffalo so obviously their destiny was to lose a lot after that. And if you want walk off Hail Mary’s…the Hail Murray was named play of the year and got a fancy name in football lore. The Cardinals lost most of their remaining games and haven’t been to the playoffs since. The team they threw it on is on their way to a fifth straight division title

Yes this post is a passive aggressive statement about Sean McDermott’s end of half defenses.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Is God punishing Bears fans for some reason? It’s starting to seem that way
The Bears are in the Matrix, rebooting every era with the hope of "The One" only to put forth a solid D, maybe good special teams...and the most painful boring offenses to watch.
My impression of the Bears from 2008 remain the same in 2024, which is amazing given that all the faces on the old team have long since retired.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
images

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad