NFL GDT: Week 8: Russell’s New Recipe

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

I think it's hilarious that this is what the Cowboys are trotting out there and then Jerry gets asked about Derrick Henry every week. I'm sure Cowboys fans find it less than amusing.

• Haha
Reactions: Melrose Munch

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
AR pulled a Paul Crewe 😂
Richardson, Lance, Trubisky, Haskins, heck even Mac Jones were 1 year starters should have returned to school for another season. Jones won the natty and had top recruit Young to compete with if he returned. He likely would have had to transfer. But with first round grade I get coming out.

But, really rolling the dice for an nfl team to allocate the time to try to develop someone with so few reps post high school.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I was indifferent on Dak before this season

Never focused on him, thought he was decent at his job hovering around top 10

He has been one of the worst this year.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Niner games seem to always be chippy.

He'll always have beating the Giants. Can't take that away from him.
Usually WFT too. But perhaps that has now changed, with a one, Jayden HIM Daniels??

IMG_0711.jpeg

Reactions: Bounces R Way

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The shame of our one friend no longer being here is being unable to see him freak out about the Cowboys season melting down.
He would just whine about the officials and then disappear until it was safe to obsess about Jalen Hurts.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Dak and Ceedee don't have that chemistry that Amari did with Dak.

I still give him a fair shot of winning against Washington because the Washington D is bad when it counts.
Yea, the D I still can’t figure out. It’s better than I thought it would be. But, seemed like Caleb was just making dumb decisions through 3Q’s

Dak will make our secondary pay if given the opportunity.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Could the 49ers cut Bosa?????

You try to think of how they make this work
Highest pid defensive player in the league

That was his 4th sack in the season

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Yea, the D I still can’t figure out. It’s better than I thought it would be. But, seemed like Caleb was just making dumb decisions through 3Q’s

Dak will make our secondary pay if given the opportunity.
Williams appeared to be just a rookie. I attribute some of his plays to nerves and inexperience. He began clicking at the end though...likely because in 2 minute, there is not much time to go think about being perfect. It's just making the plays.

I was concerned in the first half with only three 3FGS because that's just not enough.

The Swift run and 4th quarter chokes was all too familiar. Got bailed out this time, but the stench of the old is still on the D.

Reactions: RedRocking

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad