NFL GDT: Week 8: Russell’s New Recipe

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Buffalo’s offense looked very good today. The underneath stuff to Shakir worked in a big way. Coleman made some big plays downfield. Cook was dynamic. The TEs got some stuff. Everyone finally feels like they’re where they should be instead of playing up a spot. Cooper wasn’t needed but how much more do you need? I would have liked to see them go back to him after his little slip led to the first Allen pick…but there’s plenty of time left to build some chemistry for games that matter more. 6-2 and the rest of the division sitting on 2 wins and road wins on NY and Miami?…you’ve got some time to work stuff out. Offense overcame all their flags which were…plentiful. If they can get Cooper involved…they have enough to do real damage on offense without Allen having to do everything.

That’s a solid win in a tough building. The Jets and Dolphins losing made those preseason predictions about the division look downright hilarious by Halloween.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
If Murray starts using Pittman Jr like he figured out to do today…they’ve already got a couple wins in the division I think.
I hope the Cards win it just for the Lolz. I'm rooting for them but I think San Fran squeaks out enough wins to take it after all is said and done. Even with their injuries. Though if they can't beat Dallas tonight then I might have to revise my view.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad