Buffalo Bills Week 8 -- Buffalo (5-2) @ Seahawks (4-3) Sunday 10/27, 4:05 pm, Fox

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

A few thoughts:

Hopefully Aiyuk and Samuel get healthy. But, this is why Aiyuk wanted to get paid.

Thank goodness Beane got the Cooper deal done when he did.

I wonder if the 49ers turn into sellers at the deadline...

Honestly I save a bunch using Booking.com. The only two sites I use are that and Hilton Honors.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
A quick look at Seattle:

Looks like running on them won't be a huge issue.

Atlanta has a non existent pass rush, so Geno was able to sit back pretty comfortably. We should be able to make him less comfortable.

Seattle is a good team, but if Metcalf is out, Buffalo should be able to win this game. There is always the west coast factor, but Seattle is coming back from Atlanta last week.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
A quick look at Seattle:

Looks like running on them won't be a huge issue.

Atlanta has a non existent pass rush, so Geno was able to sit back pretty comfortably. We should be able to make him less comfortable.

Seattle is a good team, but if Metcalf is out, Buffalo should be able to win this game. There is always the west coast factor, but Seattle is coming back from Atlanta last week.
Seattle is the very definition of Jekyll and Hyde. They looked great beating the Dolphins and Falcons.....and looked absolutely awful in their losses to the Giants, Niners and Lions.

Geno is just mobile enough that the D-line can't get out of their lanes.....but also just accurate enough that giving him time is dangerous. And they run the ball well enough that it can hurt us.

Their defense isn't great though. Their pass defense is their strength as they have a good secondary and can rush the passer. As you said, they can be run on.

I'm guessing a higher-scoring, close game.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
So far in 2024:

DE X: 4.0 sacks 17 tackles 7 TFL 9 QB Hits
DE Y: 4.0 sacks 15 tackles 3 TFL 8 QB Hits
DE Z: 3.5 sacks 22 tackles 6 TFL 13 QB Hits

Who do you want?

X is Myles Garrett, Y is AJ Epenesa, and Z is Greg Rousseau
13 QB hits is nuts,but he just had 6 on Sunday playing against maybe the worst backup tackle in the NFL.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
I'm not saying I would move heaven and earth for Garrett. In fact I probably lean towards the price likely being too much draft capital. But I do think some of you are underrating the caliber of player he is. Like he's squarely in the "best non QB in the nfl" conversation. He'd instantly be our second best player.

But I don't think it's happening. I just can't see Beane parting with the kind of draft picks it would take.

Reactions: My Cozen Dylan

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I'm not saying I would move heaven and earth for Garrett. In fact I probably lean towards the price likely being too much draft capital. But I do think some of you are underrating the caliber of player he is. Like he's squarely in the "best non QB in the nfl" conversation. He'd instantly be our second best player.

But I don't think it's happening. I just can't see Beane parting with the kind of draft picks it would take.
He's not playing to that level so far this season.

It could be that like with Cooper, the issues with the team are dragging him down. But, he hasn't been the same game wrecker he's been most of his career so far in 2024.

zenthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
I think the Garrett value would be in the eventual game against a Mahomes or Jackson level qb when the pass rush dries up from the usual suspects. That’s not to say that our current guys are bad, they’re just not elite and one reason is consistency.

With that said, I can’t imagine he’s the sort of guy they could add for a reasonable price, and if not, I don’t think this is the year to splash like that.

zenthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Kupp, however, would be a really interesting add if they aren’t sure about the WR room, but what does that look like functionally? I think Shakir loses snaps on the inside before Coleman on the outside.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Kupp, however, would be a really interesting add if they aren’t sure about the WR room, but what does that look like functionally? I think Shakir loses snaps on the inside before Coleman on the outside.
Wouldn't Kupp and Shakir be redundant or does Kupp play outside more with Nacua there now (when healthy) ?

Last edited:

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Kupp plays on the outside but he also moves around a lot. He is what we all wanted Samuel to be. You would have 4 dangerous receivers that could all be moved around and really help Josh read a defense pre-snap with movement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad