Buffalo Bills Week 8 -- Buffalo (5-2) @ Seahawks (4-3) Sunday 10/27, 4:05 pm, Fox

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

A few thoughts:

Hopefully Aiyuk and Samuel get healthy. But, this is why Aiyuk wanted to get paid.

Thank goodness Beane got the Cooper deal done when he did.

I wonder if the 49ers turn into sellers at the deadline...

Honestly I save a bunch using Booking.com. The only two sites I use are that and Hilton Honors.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
A quick look at Seattle:

Looks like running on them won't be a huge issue.

Atlanta has a non existent pass rush, so Geno was able to sit back pretty comfortably. We should be able to make him less comfortable.

Seattle is a good team, but if Metcalf is out, Buffalo should be able to win this game. There is always the west coast factor, but Seattle is coming back from Atlanta last week.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
A quick look at Seattle:

Looks like running on them won't be a huge issue.

Atlanta has a non existent pass rush, so Geno was able to sit back pretty comfortably. We should be able to make him less comfortable.

Seattle is a good team, but if Metcalf is out, Buffalo should be able to win this game. There is always the west coast factor, but Seattle is coming back from Atlanta last week.
Seattle is the very definition of Jekyll and Hyde. They looked great beating the Dolphins and Falcons.....and looked absolutely awful in their losses to the Giants, Niners and Lions.

Geno is just mobile enough that the D-line can't get out of their lanes.....but also just accurate enough that giving him time is dangerous. And they run the ball well enough that it can hurt us.

Their defense isn't great though. Their pass defense is their strength as they have a good secondary and can rush the passer. As you said, they can be run on.

I'm guessing a higher-scoring, close game.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
So far in 2024:

DE X: 4.0 sacks 17 tackles 7 TFL 9 QB Hits
DE Y: 4.0 sacks 15 tackles 3 TFL 8 QB Hits
DE Z: 3.5 sacks 22 tackles 6 TFL 13 QB Hits

Who do you want?

X is Myles Garrett, Y is AJ Epenesa, and Z is Greg Rousseau

Reactions: My Cozen Dylan

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
So far in 2024:

DE X: 4.0 sacks 17 tackles 7 TFL 9 QB Hits
DE Y: 4.0 sacks 15 tackles 3 TFL 8 QB Hits
DE Z: 3.5 sacks 22 tackles 6 TFL 13 QB Hits

Who do you want?

X is Myles Garrett, Y is AJ Epenesa, and Z is Greg Rousseau
13 QB hits is nuts,but he just had 6 on Sunday playing against maybe the worst backup tackle in the NFL.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
I'm not saying I would move heaven and earth for Garrett. In fact I probably lean towards the price likely being too much draft capital. But I do think some of you are underrating the caliber of player he is. Like he's squarely in the "best non QB in the nfl" conversation. He'd instantly be our second best player.

But I don't think it's happening. I just can't see Beane parting with the kind of draft picks it would take.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad