NFL GDT: Week 7: Prodigal Sons Returning

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The standard is the standard baby!
Every season some number of Steelers fans say they want Tomlin replaced, and the rest of us fans of other teams shake our heads as we watch the Steelers always find a way to hang around every game with a chance to win late. No matter what useless turd they have at QB, they remain one of the most frustrating teams to play because they are so hard to beat.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Every season some number of Steelers fans say they want Tomlin replaced, and the rest of us fans of other teams shake our heads as we watch the Steelers always find a way to hang around every game with a chance to win late. No matter what useless turd they have at QB, they remain one of the most frustrating teams to play because they are so hard to beat.
The Steelers have always been my other team (dad is from there). And with the last 20+ years of awful Washington football, they have been the only thing keeping me sane as a fan.

Tomlin is great, whoever calls for him to be replaced is dumb. They have been so physical tonight - just beating the living shit out of the NY Rodgerses. And it’s glorious!

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
I still firmly believe that Rodgers would still cook on a functional franchise like TB when Brady joined.
Nah, the difference is Brady elevates everyone around him. Rodgers has never been that guy.

And now he can barely move to protect himself. Not washed, but hard for him to play consistently well over 17 games.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Nah, the difference is Brady elevates everyone around him. Rodgers has never been that guy.

And now he can barely move to protect himself. Not washed, but hard for him to play consistently well over 17 games.
That's just straight revisionist history. They won a Super Bowl with half the team on IR and playing 3 playoff games on the road.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad