NFL GDT: Week 7: Prodigal Sons Returning

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Is that confirmed? I guess him being a partial owner creates a massive conflict of interest but money talks.
just assuming because of all the restrictions that'd be placed on him with the ownership stake. not sure how he'd be able to do his job as a broadcaster

since when is wentz a chief?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
just assuming because of all the restrictions that'd be placed on him with the ownership stake. not sure how he'd be able to do his job as a broadcaster

since when is wentz a chief?
Yeah. Brady won’t be able to be as honest as he would be without the restrictions. Nor have the insight into the team’s practices that he is covering so not as much knowledge for him to lean on during the broadcast. Up to Fox to live with that or move off him.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
A non-afternoon game comment: I'm very concerned about Anthony Richardson. Everyone knew he was very raw and this was all about potential and projection but he doesn't look like he has any idea how to play QB. To make up for that he's running a lot and his running style is just lowering his shoulder and ramming into DL and LB.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Isn't Fox paying Brady like $30M/yr? I bet he'll gladly keep collecting those checks regardless of how many restrictions there are.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
A non-afternoon game comment: I'm very concerned about Anthony Richardson. Everyone knew he was very raw and this was all about potential and projection but he doesn't look like he has any idea how to play QB. To make up for that he's running a lot and his running style is just lowering his shoulder and ramming into DL and LB.

Needs to work on his mechanics

Reactions: Avs_19

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Which is why I am never a fan of drafting a 1 year starter who has eligibility left. Be it Richardson, Haskins, Trubisky, Lance (basically) even Sanchez who landed in the best situation.

His running. That’s on the coaching to get him to preserve himself unless it’s to make a first down on 3rd or 4th down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad