NFL GDT: Week 7: Prodigal Sons Returning

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Giants have wasted years on this scrub
Agreed. Should have just tagged Jones.

But looking back they had pick 2 and passed on Darnold, Allen, etc. to grab Barkley. Them take Jones the following season. But with MacAdoo and Judge as the HC during those years I doubt any QB would have developed in NYG.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
I think that's the wrong call on replay. I didn't see definitive proof his left foot was out of bounds and then after that he had his right foot and then his right hand in bounds before anything landed out.
That's what I thought too. Didn't he break the plane before anything touched the line? Plus it wasn't conclusive at all.

I could barely pay attention because I had half a household yapping in my ear and distracting me.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
That's what I thought too. Didn't he break the plane before anything touched the line? Plus it wasn't conclusive at all.

I could barely pay attention because I had half a household yapping in my ear and distracting me.
He didn't fully control the ball before the DB got a hand in to let it move around, so I think the claim that it wasn't initial a catch is fine. I just don't think there was definitive evidence that his left foot was out of bounds.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
This will be the Birds first win by over 10 points in nearly 365 days. Only the Patriots had gone longer than than them. The Panthers had a 10+ point victory more recently. Think about that. About time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad