NFL GDT: Week 7: Prodigal Sons Returning

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Well - interesting it is on a day they make Jameis 3rd string. Trade was possibly incoming. Not sure it will be now.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Like with the Young benching, this immediately makes the Browns a better team.
Going to Thompson-Robinson over Jameis is an interesting decision.

I guess it doesn't really matter with the Cooper trade you're admitting the season is chalked so may as well see what you have.

Reactions: Romang67

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Brutal to watch. My uncle tore his a couple years ago and said it sounded like a gun going off.
I stretch mine out all the time by hanging my ankles off of my steps, especially before going running. Always concerned one day it will go off, but I think I do a good job of it because I don’t use any unnatural foot movements that makes it prone. Saw that talk a lot after Dre Greenlaw blew his running off the sideline.

Reactions: End of Line

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Going to Thompson-Robinson over Jameis is an interesting decision.

I guess it doesn't really matter with the Cooper trade you're admitting the season is chalked so may as well see what you have.
I think the Cooper trade was about getting rid of a guy who wasn’t even trying. As bad as the team was, Cooper wasn’t helping.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Tennessee is such a loser team.

Stop the Bills on third down with 1:30 left and a timeout. Instead of calling a timeout, they let the Bills run the clock all the way down to 40 or so seconds.

Can't believe the Bills are losing to them.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad