NFL GDT: Week 7: Prodigal Sons Returning

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Getting carved up by Rudolph. The guy is a very good back up but this still irritates me

Turnover!
Their third down defense is hilariously bad. They basically just give up the first down marker and then sit off the receiver.

As if they're playing prevent defense but instead of setting un a few yards in front of the sticks they're setting up a few yards behind them.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Their third down defense is hilariously bad. They basically just give up the first down marker and then sit off the receiver.

As if they're playing prevent defense but instead of setting un a few yards in front of the sticks they're setting up a few yards behind them.
This is when you know your window is closed. mwaha.

Saquon and AJ Brown are saving Sirianni’s job.
AJ Brown might be the most quietly understated dominant receiver ever. Literally made Vrabel and Tannehill look like something..

Reactions: Jack Straw

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl

The 3rd down defense is a crime against humanity. It's been on and off awful for years but our coach is far too stubborn to change his ways.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Lions up. I think Darnold has hit the point of the season that Darnold hits every year where everyone, including Darnold, realizes he's not actually a great QB.
I would have thought it's where his feet were.
Nope, it's from where the ball leaves his hand.

ARTICLE 5. BACKWARD PASS

It is a Backward Pass if the yard line at which the ball is first touched by a player or the ground is parallel to or behind the yard line at which the ball leaves the passer’s hand. A snap becomes a backward pass when the snapper releases the ball.

Stupid by the Texans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad