PATRIOTS GDT WEEK 7 - Patriots rally after falling behind late, win on touchdown pass in final minute

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Both because they can actually play well enough to win yet they find new ways to lose every damn week.
If they just won that eagles game that they had every opportunity to do so, we'd be a lot more confident about their chances to do something.

But after a 1-5 start it'd take a miracle to get anywhere from here. But now they look too good to bottom out so they'll probably wind up 6-11 or 7-10, miss the playoffs, and draft at 15th overall again.

I want them to win, but also think they're better off long term by bottoming out and ripping the band-aid off. So this is good but also bad. I don't know.

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
If they just won that eagles game that they had every opportunity to do so, we'd be a lot more confident about their chances to do something.

But after a 1-5 start it'd take a miracle to get anywhere from here. But now they look too good to bottom out so they'll probably wind up 6-11 or 7-10, miss the playoffs, and draft at 15th overall again.

I want them to win, but also think they're better off long term by bottoming out and ripping the band-aid off. So this is good but also bad. I don't know.
100% agree. They win that Eagles game and it is a totally different mindset.

I'm a-ok with adversity and some humble pie for subsections of the fan base but the front office needs to actually do everything to improve the team at the draft and in free agency. I can't accept mediocre any longer.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Who knew this would end up being Mac's chance at a signature win! And a big reason being he can't execute a sneak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad