Buffalo Bills Week 7 -- Buffalo (4-2) vs Titans (1-4) Sunday 10/20, 1:00 pm, CBS

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
My complaints aside this feels like a drought-era game with the Titans as the Bills. They SHOULD have been up way bigger and will likely lose because they couldn't capitalize (plus that baffling 4th down decision to start th half...)

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Also love how the commentators were trying SO hard to make it seem like the Kincaid catch was not a catch. He clearly had possession and feet in bounds (and a knee, and an elbow)...like it wasn't even close.

Reactions: Willgamesh

TheStorm

Sep 15, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
My complaints aside this feels like a drought-era game with the Titans as the Bills. They SHOULD have been up way bigger and will likely lose because they couldn't capitalize (plus that baffling 4th down decision to start th half...)
You know it's funny I had the same exact thought. At least with the feeling of it being like the drought

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Also love how the commentators were trying SO hard to make it seem like the Kincaid catch was not a catch. He clearly had possession and feet in bounds (and a knee, and an elbow)...like it wasn't even close.
I interpreted the announcers saying that the BILLS didn't know if it was really a catch or not....which is why we moved fast there.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Douglas literally just held his ground as the ball came to him. As bad as the georgia-texas call part night they ended up picking up after the fans littered the field with garbage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad