Buffalo Bills Week 7 -- Buffalo (4-2) vs Titans (1-4) Sunday 10/20, 1:00 pm, CBS

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I’m still trying to figure out how to get paid a tremendous amount of money to not play football for an NFL team. I have decades of experience ready to apply to this task. Some or all of the upcoming Desean Watson buyout would do just fine, it’ll be like a Powerball win the way they’re all trending.
The real trick is to become a failed College Football coach. Have you seen Jimbo Fisher's buyout he's getting?

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
wait until Pegula tries to pick James Franklin as McD's successor here one day...
Nah, Franklin just uses every job opening possible as leverage to get more money out of Penn State.

The one college coach who should be interesting to NFL teams is...Bill O'Brien. Guy can coach, doing a terrific job at BC of all places, and his Texans teams were generally pretty good...it's his personnel moves that were atrocious. Keep him out of the front office and he'll do a fine job as head coach. Will be interesting to see if any teams this upcoming cycle look his way.

Reactions: SabresFan26

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
He addresses Cooper’s drops:

His drops have also been widely publicized. But this is why watching the film is so beneficial: you can see the how, what, and why. And the film shows that the evaluation goes well beyond all of those issues as Cooper-only problems. There seem to be pretty distinct reasons for both his lack of production and the drops “issue.”

The ball placement to Cooper has been horrible, and several of the drops assigned to him resulted from an off-body throw that could have been prevented with either a quicker decision, better throwing mechanics or a combination of the two. Cooper does deserve a pair of the drops because they hit him right in the hands, but it’s not as overwhelming of a problem as you might expect, and it likely gets better with an upgrade at quarterback. Through six games, Cooper has six drops. His yearly average in the previous four seasons is five drops, so there is likely some positive regression coming, especially with a massive quarterback upgrade.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021

1729134751292.png

Last edited:

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
I would feel way better about the team with a healthy Milano and replacing D.Ham he's clearly our weakest defensive player. If you guys had to keep Groot or AJ who are you choosing?

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
I know jokes and all but running a business is not charity.

If you let it slide here, others are expecting you to let it slide there.
You might want to look into the stiffs that some owners are...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad