Buffalo Bills Week 7 -- Buffalo (4-2) vs Titans (1-4) Sunday 10/20, 1:00 pm, CBS

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Davis seems to be everything we hoped Moss would be.

Both teams were bad.

Not a confidence inspiring win.

Regardless, we're sitting pretty in the division.
Divisional games in New York and tough D (and Hall of fame qb) never been pretty, let alone the new coach bump

Last edited:

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
He's more Marvin Lewis than SB quality imo, but he's the best were going to get and Pegula will not replace him unless he quits or retires.

The 2 lineman prevent though, holly :rolleyes:

They got what they wanted. There was plenty of time for a sideline pass and they got him off that by defending it. The fail is on the players on the field there. Taron's in front but ends up on a knee as the bah is coming in, and two others are falling backwards to try to catch the ball instead of attacking it and swatting it down.

100% failure of the players.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Both teams were bad.

I dunno. If you ignore the abject horrificism that was the refs tonight (and the kickers)......I thought it was a fairly evenly-played game. Both teams did some good things offensively and defensively. I don't think it was a bad game, nor do I think both teams were bad. Sure, each team had moments of bad......but each team had plenty of good moments too.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
They got what they wanted. There was plenty of time for a sideline pass and they got him off that by defending it. The fail is on the players on the field there. Taron's in front but ends up on a knee as the bah is coming in, and two others are falling backwards to try to catch the ball instead of attacking it and swatting it down.

100% failure of the players.
Plus....being honest.....I don't think there's a QB in the history of the NFL that throws a better Hail Mary ball. The arcs are always perfect and he ALWAYS gives his guys a chance to catch it.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
Just so long as no one has any illegal conversations about any illegal formations.

Somebody should start a campaign to mail Adrian Hill a couple hundred thousand paper badges.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Both teams were bad.

I dont think it was a game where both were bad. Both teams have decent defenses.

Jets missed 2 FGs they should have made but hot thst hail mary. The arma got even. Bill's missed out on 4 pts from their kicker. The 23-20 score could have been 31-19 with Bill's late TD, make kicks, no hail mary play

A-Rod can’t have it both ways…if it was the wrong route but the ball was still literally snatched away from Williams’ hands then it was the wrong throw too.

I agree...if he was supposed to throw that I think it would be near sidelines and that's before he fell down

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021

zenthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
In 30 years, McDermott’s going to be remembered as a guy who coached Josh Allen for a while. Maybe he gets a Super Bowl. I really doubt it.

zenthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Which completely disregards and disrespects the work he did to break this city's playoff drought before Josh even came around.
He got in at 9-7 on a once-in-generation miracle

Like sure, say he’s a drought breaker, but that’s sentimental. Nobody’s advocating for Tyrod to start.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
He got in at 9-7 on a once-in-generation miracle

Like sure, say he’s a drought breaker, but that’s sentimental. Nobody’s advocating for Tyrod to start.
Doesn't f***ing matter and I'm sick of people degrading the achievement because the defining moment happened after the Bills game ended.

9-7 makes the playoffs all the f***ing time. Getting to 9-7 with that roster was a goddamn miracle in itself.

zenthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Doesn't f***ing matter and I'm sick of people degrading the achievement because the defining moment happened after the Bills game ended.

9-7 makes the playoffs all the f***ing time
9-7 missed the playoffs five times that year alone. They won a tiebreaker through arcane voodoo while being nearly -60 in points differential because we finally got a lucky break after two decades of punches in the face

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad