Around the NHL - (Off-season edition)

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
The Sabres trading Eichel for a middling return is the big problem. Eichel is a top 5 player in the world and they got Alex Tuch and Payton Krebs in return LMAO

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Rogers

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Spencer Knight still looking completely awful at the NHL level, 3 goals given up on 7 shots against the Sabres early in the 2nd period.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
The Sabres trading Eichel for a middling return is the big problem. Eichel is a top 5 player in the world and they got Alex Tuch and Payton Krebs in return LMAO
Sabres trading at all is a problem. Trading a (roughly) top 50 prospect, and a top young player in the Sabres system in Savoie to acquire Tullio (a fringe AHL level player) and McLeod (4th line forward) is certainly a vibe.

Pretty sure Savoie is trying to stick at centre and Buffalo need centres too....

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Dylan Guenther is really really good. I remember wanting him and Luke Hughes in 2021. I’m happy with McTavish but man Guenther looks like a 50 goal scorer
Some reporters like Pronman said we could go after him with our pick and I wasn't impressed with that.

Also, he took multiple years to arrive here but looks like it's paying off

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I’m not sure I would rank him as even a top 10 center in the league, and his health has still been suspect the last 2 seasons.

Can’t say that Buffalo was going to get more for him as damaged as he was, either, but Buffalo gotta Buffalo.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Sabres trading at all is a problem. Trading a (roughly) top 50 prospect, and a top young player in the Sabres system in Savoie to acquire Tullio (a fringe AHL level player) and McLeod (4th line forward) is certainly a vibe.

Pretty sure Savoie is trying to stick at centre and Buffalo need centres too....
So you’re saying Verbeek might win a trade with Buffalo…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad