Around the NHL - (Off-season edition)

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
The Sabres trading Eichel for a middling return is the big problem. Eichel is a top 5 player in the world and they got Alex Tuch and Payton Krebs in return LMAO

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Rogers

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Spencer Knight still looking completely awful at the NHL level, 3 goals given up on 7 shots against the Sabres early in the 2nd period.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
The Sabres trading Eichel for a middling return is the big problem. Eichel is a top 5 player in the world and they got Alex Tuch and Payton Krebs in return LMAO
Sabres trading at all is a problem. Trading a (roughly) top 50 prospect, and a top young player in the Sabres system in Savoie to acquire Tullio (a fringe AHL level player) and McLeod (4th line forward) is certainly a vibe.

Pretty sure Savoie is trying to stick at centre and Buffalo need centres too....

Reactions: AngelDuck

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Dylan Guenther is really really good. I remember wanting him and Luke Hughes in 2021. I’m happy with McTavish but man Guenther looks like a 50 goal scorer
Some reporters like Pronman said we could go after him with our pick and I wasn't impressed with that.

Also, he took multiple years to arrive here but looks like it's paying off

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad