NFL GDT: Week 6

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Awful play calling and awful clock management. It's almost like two former Andy Reid pupils were on the sidelines or something.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Eagles are 5-1 with 11 days off and three home games in a row, then a bye. Don't go on the road again until November 19

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
The more I think about that penultimate drive, the more angry I get at this coaching staff. Like, Cam clearly injured something on that dive, so his accuracy was not altogether there. But beyond that, what if you do score? Then you just give Philly the ball with 4:00 left and all 3 timeouts. There was absolutely no reason to try to score quickly down by 5 at the 41 yard line. Take your time, keep getting 5-10 yard plays and burn some clock. It's not that hard.

Reactions: SnS

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Cam wasn't sharp to begin with but he was downright atrocious after he made that dive. Eagles are a very sound team that is driven by the O-line and D-line.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Not sure what game you were watching, but he was pretty sharp. I mean, none of the throws were that difficult, and the ball placement wasn't pristine, but he was good considering he had no running game, inconsistent pass blocking, and butter-fingered receivers. Could have spotted a few second reads, but Cam is the last person I'm going to criticize in that one.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
^ f*** that guy. I haven't hit play on the video, but I've read descriptions and seen photos of the aftermath. He should be in jail.

Also

My goodness, he's right. If McCaffrey is hit in stride, that's a touchdown.

EDIT: Film day is gonna be fun. So many missed opportunities.

Last edited:
Reactions: SnS

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Cam was good in the 1st half. Bad in the 2nd. CMac needs to get stronger so he can break tackles. Get on that Devonte Freeman diet.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Cam was good in the 1st half. Bad in the 2nd. CMac needs to get stronger so he can break tackles. Get on that Devonte Freeman diet.

I dont think he really needs to. He profiles athletically and physically on par with Tiki Barber, LeSean McCoy, Brian Westbrook, and Jamaal Charles.

His elusiveness and vision have been disappointing. It seems sometimes he just runs right into defenders. He's also still not being given enough carries.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
This feels like a weak morning of games. I guess that saints/lions game could be a shootout and there is Jets/Patriots but it feels a little shallow this week.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sack-fumble on Stafford in the end zone! Saints get the touchdown.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad