Post-Game Talk: WEEK 6 - Pats fall to 1-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Just when everything went their way for that TD drive, they shoot themselves in the foot like they always have done the past 3 seasons.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I desperately want someone to ask Bill about what he saw on Meyers' TD catch and what he thought of Mac's interception

Then I need someone to ask Mac about Parker's drop

I need drama at this point

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
It's like when Parker dropped the ball the team just gave up. Mac had zero chance on the following plays.
He doesn’t inspire much confidence either. There is no aspect of this team that is good. They aren’t one receiver away from being good, there are many many bad players throughout the lineup

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Mac having that perfect pass dropped by Parker is just karma for the Raiders letting the pick six go through their hands a few plays earlier

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I think that was the final nail in the coffin for Bill Belichick.

Whether you think the quarterback is the problem or not; whether you think the offense line is the problem or not; whether you think the wide receivers are the problem or not; or whether you think the coaching is the problem or not - it all falls on Bill Belichick.

HE is the problem, and I will eat this iPhone if he is back with the Patriots next season.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Is BOB regretting leaving Alabama for this? He can't be helping himself. I don't buy for one second that Michigan State really wants him. Jim Harbaugh would eat BOB for lunch.

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
1-7 after week 8. If they can get to no better than 2-9 through that Commanders, Colts, Giants stretch it'll be huge.

Top 3 pick should be locked up if they can pull that off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carl Hungus and BMC

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Pats will secure a top 5 pick but then it'll come out that some scout was filming the press box during the December game against Denver and Goodell will strip us of our first rounder

• Haha
Reactions: BMC and GabeTravels

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Holy f*** get off of this already

The team blows. Having a #1 maybe gets them to 2-4 right now

QB is terrible, OLine is terrible, injuries to your two best defensive players. It doesn't matter

Get off of what? Zo said the SAME.f***ING.THING. YOU GAVE PARKER AN EXTENSION BECAUSE HE WHINED AND HE CANT CANT A GOOD f***ING BALL. THATS JUST ONE OF THE *MANY* PROBLEMS ON THE TEAM BUT NOT LIMITED TO. BUT WE SHOULD STILL f***ING TALK ABOUT IT.

We spent 8 f***ing minutes wasting time in the 4th. Doing RUNNING plays, wasting more time. Playcalling sucks. No urgency. We had some momentum and it was taken away again.

Once again. THIS TEAM. T.E.A.M. sucks. Top to bottom. Coaching sucks. Drafting sucks.

Everyone wants to just blame Mac but can you people finally acknowledge the ENTIRE f***ing team sucks? Are we finally there yet?

Because you know who this loss wasn't on? It wasn't on Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad