NFL GDT: Week 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Smart call. Let the win in the hands of your stronger unit. It’s the length of the football that they were short. Have to expect a qb sneak with that distance to go.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Wow just saw the 63 yarder for the Panthers win that also kept me alive in the survivor pool lol.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Ended up being closer than they would've liked but that's a big win for the Vikings. The defense gave up a couple of big plays but they were much better overall. Hopefully this is the start of a good run for them with the Cardinals and Jets coming up next. This is a team that got blown out by the Bills though so obviously no gimmes.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I don't blame Shanahan for this loss. When half your team is injured (or it feels that way) it's hard to win games. It just sucks watching a game like this and feeling how tedious it is.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I don't blame Shanahan for this loss. When half your team is injured (or it feels that way) it's hard to win games. It just sucks watching a game like this and feeling how tedious it is.

You can blame C.J. Beathard. 3 of his 4 turnovers were due to him being late and holding the ball. Even the interception on 4th down. He threw it late. Bolden was open coming out of his break but once again C.J. throws it late allowing the DB to break on the ball. Inexcusable performance from him.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
You can blame C.J. Beathard. 3 of his 4 turnovers were due to him being late and holding the ball. Even the interception on 4th down. He threw it late. Bolden was open coming out of his break but once again C.J. throws it late allowing the DB to break on the ball. Inexcusable performance from him.
Late AND behind him.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Watson probably shouldn’t wave the ball all around there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad