Post-Game Talk: WEEK 5 - Miami 15 PATRIOTS 10 - Kraft Dynasty? More like Kraft Fiasco

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
How humbling.
We've had it so good for the last 20 plus years. To go down down down every year since Tommy left.
Now Bill is gone and they have a total clueless coaching staff that couldn't beat an injured Miami team with a backup quarterback in. How sad.

Reactions: BMC

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Listen they can never win a game forever and Tom Brady still gave me an embarrassment of riches so I can’t complain. But god damn this is a very bad football team!!!

Christian Gonzalez is their best player and it’s not particularly close. Keion White probably 2nd best and he took 2 braindead penalties today

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
Suck 2024

Draft LT round 1
Draft C round 2
Sign Guard

Suck 2025

Draft WR round 1
Draft Guard round 2

Try to be competitive in 2026. This team is the worst team in the league by a mile. Every position on the offensive side of the ball is bottom 5 in the league outside of Right Guard. Just accept the tank with Brissett this year and continue the rebuild.

Reactions: Bocephus86 and bb74

TheRealChrisKelly

Feb 3, 2012
Suck 2024

Draft LT round 1
Draft C round 2
Sign Guard

Suck 2025

Draft WR round 1
Draft Guard round 2

Try to be competitive in 2026. This team is the worst team in the league by a mile. Every position on the offensive side of the ball is bottom 5 in the league outside of Right Guard. Just accept the tank with Brissett this year and continue the rebuild.

Not while my Raiders are around!

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Its unfortunately the correct call according to the rule...but man what a stupid rule.

Only in the dumb NFL is top tapping on the sideline okay, but not in the back of the endzone. Make it make sense.

To be fair that play wasn't a toe tap. A toe tap is when only the toe hits before they fall to the ground.

This was simply a receiver falling backwards on a catch and not keeping his foot in

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Listen they can never win a game forever and Tom Brady still gave me an embarrassment of riches so I can’t complain. But god damn this is a very bad football team!!!

Christian Gonzalez is their best player and it’s not particularly close. Keion White probably 2nd best and he took 2 braindead penalties today
Duggar & Peppers very good
Barmore healthy very good
Wise & Godchaux, Tavai, Bentley legit players

They are doing just what needs to be done

Top 3 pick and keep Maye out as long as possible

Belichick f***ed this team roster over going to take 2-3 drafts

All these games bring back memories of the SB loss is 86 vs da Bears. Just dominated in every way shape and form.
All ? Not Cincinnati or Seattle

Reactions: CDJ

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
To be fair that play wasn't a toe tap. A toe tap is when only the toe hits before they fall to the ground.

This was simply a receiver falling backwards on a catch and not keeping his foot in
My point is, when you can toe tap on the sidelines to establish being inbounds, why doesn't that apply to every single part of the field?

He had one foot down, and his toes down before the heel.

It's a moronic rule, just like fumbling out of endzone is a TO and touchback.

Reactions: BernieMcAvoy

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
My point is, when you can toe tap on the sidelines to establish being inbounds, why doesn't that apply to every single part of the field?

He had one foot down, and his toes down before the heel.

It's a moronic rule, just like fumbling out of endzone is a TO and touchback.

You can toe tap anywhere. The point is if your heel comes down it's not a toe tap and you're out of bounds. If that play happened at the 40 on the sideline he'd still be out of bounds.

On a toe tap the heels don't touch before the body hits the ground.

This is a toe tap

1000020994.jpg

Last edited:

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
I've got zero problems with the catch rule. To me, it only comes up when you're dealing with players who have been poorly taught, so they don't adjust their catch movements to ensure they can keep two feet in. I absolutely believe Polk could have gotten that second foot in if he had been more intentional with his pre- and post-catch movement.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I was hoping for top 1-3 pick and avoid using Drake the not Fake as long as possible

so far so good

I wonder if Penguins fans were upset they were losing in 1984 last 2 months just about every other game

Sign at my work

Beware of complainers

Reactions: MillerTime29Bombs

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Belichick f***ed this team roster over going to take 2-3 drafts

And yet all they did this offseason was re-sign Belichick picks, no? And still had like $100MM to spend. The defense was more than fine and they could've remade the entire offense in one offseason. They chose not to.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Peppers doesn’t play but instead gets arrested for assault and coke possession? The wheels are falling off quick

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Um no

Zolak has lost it

To me that was a TD

No idea about that rule been watching since Namath Winning SB

Losing helps more than the meaningless win for what its worth. Need this to be a process not a quick fix.

You can toe tap anywhere. The point is if you're heel comes down it's not a toe tap and you're out of bounds. If that play happened at the 40 on the sideline he'd still be out of bounds.

On a toe tap the heels don't touch before the body hits the ground.

This is a toe tap

View attachment 913061

Very helpful to understand.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
And yet all they did this offseason was re-sign Belichick picks, no? And still had like $100MM to spend. The defense was more than fine and they could've remade the entire offense in one offseason. They chose not to.
Need to be top 3 overall

Anyone who was good had better options

Look at nhl the 4 teams with best record over last 15-20 years did it with multiple top 5 picks but Bruins

Gotta suck 2-3 years

Crosby
Malkin
Staal
Whitney
Fleury

Ovie
Backstrom

Stamkos
Hedman
Drouin

Kane
Barker
Toews

Patriots
Maye
LT incoming

Reactions: Oates2Neely

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Brissett isn't it, time to put Maye in

Also as a neutral observer is there any chance of Milton III playing soon

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
They dropped the ball by not picking OTs with their next 2 picks after Maye. Like all teams, your defense, which isn't bad, is better when it is not on the field all the time.
The lack of continuity on the O line leads to all these drive castrating penalties.

So much for leadership qualities.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad