Post-Game Talk: WEEK 5 - Miami 15 PATRIOTS 10 - Kraft Dynasty? More like Kraft Fiasco

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
How humbling.
We've had it so good for the last 20 plus years. To go down down down every year since Tommy left.
Now Bill is gone and they have a total clueless coaching staff that couldn't beat an injured Miami team with a backup quarterback in. How sad.

Reactions: BMC

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Listen they can never win a game forever and Tom Brady still gave me an embarrassment of riches so I can’t complain. But god damn this is a very bad football team!!!

Christian Gonzalez is their best player and it’s not particularly close. Keion White probably 2nd best and he took 2 braindead penalties today

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
Suck 2024

Draft LT round 1
Draft C round 2
Sign Guard

Suck 2025

Draft WR round 1
Draft Guard round 2

Try to be competitive in 2026. This team is the worst team in the league by a mile. Every position on the offensive side of the ball is bottom 5 in the league outside of Right Guard. Just accept the tank with Brissett this year and continue the rebuild.

Reactions: bb74

TheRealChrisKelly

Feb 3, 2012
Suck 2024

Draft LT round 1
Draft C round 2
Sign Guard

Suck 2025

Draft WR round 1
Draft Guard round 2

Try to be competitive in 2026. This team is the worst team in the league by a mile. Every position on the offensive side of the ball is bottom 5 in the league outside of Right Guard. Just accept the tank with Brissett this year and continue the rebuild.

Not while my Raiders are around!

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Its unfortunately the correct call according to the rule...but man what a stupid rule.

Only in the dumb NFL is top tapping on the sideline okay, but not in the back of the endzone. Make it make sense.

To be fair that play wasn't a toe tap. A toe tap is when only the toe hits before they fall to the ground.

This was simply a receiver falling backwards on a catch and not keeping his foot in

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Listen they can never win a game forever and Tom Brady still gave me an embarrassment of riches so I can’t complain. But god damn this is a very bad football team!!!

Christian Gonzalez is their best player and it’s not particularly close. Keion White probably 2nd best and he took 2 braindead penalties today
Duggar & Peppers very good
Barmore healthy very good
Wise & Godchaux, Tavai, Bentley legit players

They are doing just what needs to be done

Top 3 pick and keep Maye out as long as possible

Belichick f***ed this team roster over going to take 2-3 drafts

All these games bring back memories of the SB loss is 86 vs da Bears. Just dominated in every way shape and form.
All ? Not Cincinnati or Seattle

Reactions: CDJ

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
To be fair that play wasn't a toe tap. A toe tap is when only the toe hits before they fall to the ground.

This was simply a receiver falling backwards on a catch and not keeping his foot in
My point is, when you can toe tap on the sidelines to establish being inbounds, why doesn't that apply to every single part of the field?

He had one foot down, and his toes down before the heel.

It's a moronic rule, just like fumbling out of endzone is a TO and touchback.

Reactions: BernieMcAvoy

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
My point is, when you can toe tap on the sidelines to establish being inbounds, why doesn't that apply to every single part of the field?

He had one foot down, and his toes down before the heel.

It's a moronic rule, just like fumbling out of endzone is a TO and touchback.

You can toe tap anywhere. The point is if you're heel comes down it's not a toe tap and you're out of bounds. If that play happened at the 40 on the sideline he'd still be out of bounds.

On a toe tap the heels don't touch before the body hits the ground.

This is a toe tap

1000020994.jpg

Reactions: Smitty93

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
I've got zero problems with the catch rule. To me, it only comes up when you're dealing with players who have been poorly taught, so they don't adjust their catch movements to ensure they can keep two feet in. I absolutely believe Polk could have gotten that second foot in if he had been more intentional with his pre- and post-catch movement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad