NFL GDT: Week 5: Forever Rivals

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
looking like easily the best team in the division

times are a changing
Yeah, the only thing Washington has to worry about is the way Klingsbury’s offenses always peter out in the second half of a season. If they can avoid him being figured out by opposing defenses, the Commanders are easily the best team in the NFC East.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
also i find it really funny that williams is having his breakout game against the panthers

lets just keep kicking that poor franchise while it’s down lmao

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
Yeah, the only thing Washington has to worry about is the way Klingsbury’s offenses always peter out in the second half of a season. If they can avoid him being figured out by opposing defenses, the Commanders are easily the best team in the NFC East.
its certainly something to watch for when u add having a rookie qb on top of it. and his offense is definitely very similar to what it was in arizona

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
yea, so minnesota and washington are the best teams in the NFC, just like everyone thought

that said, the NFC has never been more wide open IMO. I legit think there are 8 or 9 teams who could make it to the super bowl (and likely get destroyed by whatever team comes out of the AFC)

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
yea, so minnesota and washington are the best teams in the NFC, just like everyone thought

that said, the NFC has never been more wide open IMO. I legit think there are 8 or 9 teams who could make it to the super bowl (and likely get destroyed by whatever team comes out of the AFC)
Vikings are frauds (at least Darnold is). Commies are legit.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
it has been a long while since I've seen the local team lay down "corporal punishment" like this in person

it must be embarrassing to be a browns fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad