HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024 Off-Season Thread

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Why are Habs fans always twerking for this guy? 😂

I keep reading all over twitter they should take a chance on him.

I don't get the appeal, never have.

He is quebecois.

Other than that, fringe player who cant pierce a top-9, who is small and brings no intangibles.

Classic player who is on waiver each and every year.

No interest. No value here.

But a quebecois former 1st pick.

If Reinbacher was a francophone, fans would go crazy for him. The total opposite than what we have now based on the name and nationality only.

Reactions: 417

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
He is quebecois.

Other than that, fringe player who cant pierce a top-9, who is small and brings no intangibles.

Classic player who is on waiver each and every year.

No interest. No value here.

But a quebecois former 1st pick.

If Reinbacher was a francophone, fans would go crazy for him. The total opposite than what we have now based on the name and nationality only.
5'9 170 injury prone. pass

Reactions: Sterling Archer

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
MTL training camp was so underwhelming form essentially everyone but Hutson, id be inclined to blow things up or do nothing

Roy was shite, Anderson did nothing as usual and should be on waivers. In ways i feel they cant get worse

Then other side of me says, id rather see anyone but them id claim a few waiver guys and Andy and Roy down as they just dont deserve to be in the NHL right now

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
MTL training camp was so underwhelming form essentially everyone but Hutson, id be inclined to blow things up or do nothing

Roy was shite, Anderson did nothing as usual and should be on waivers. In ways i feel they cant get worse

Then other side of me says, id rather see anyone but them id claim a few waiver guys and Andy and Roy down as they just dont deserve to be in the NHL right now
There were certain commentators who were insistant that no other top6 forward be acquired (eg. Laine) so Roy is given - given - a spot in the top6 because any challenge to him would impede his development. Roy now has a chance to prove them right!

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
what was the trade we made with Calgary , where we asked for Pelletier in return where they said that he was untouchable ? I remember HUGO asking for pelletier and is was a hard no from the Flames.

Tyler Toffoli ??
Sounds about right, Brannstrom, Ty Smith, Sam Poulin, Suzuki, Foote, Lavoie all overhyped by other fan bases and now free

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad